WTS Gear Lot For Sale (Kifaru, Stone Glacier, Schnee's)

goodoakoutdoors

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In process of a move and decided to sell of some items I do not use as much as I should.

Stone Glacier

Krux Frame w/medium belt- SOLD
Description: Has been used to haul one animal. Frame is in good shape however, bottom right and left straps have some abrasion as well as the left sway tension strap behind the meat shelf. These are mainly cosmetic issues and shouldn't impact performance of frame.​
Asking Price: $200​

Stone Glacier Sky 5900 w/Lid- SOLD
Description: Used during pack out of one animal. Has been cleaned no stains or marks that I know of. Essentially like new condition.​

Asking Price: $200​
Kifaru

Original Stryker In Coyote Brown

Description: Has a small rip in webbing near zipper. Contacted kifaru and they assured me it is a non issue for functionality and performance. Also has a few marks from using this bag to carry different items for exercise and moving climbing equipment. Never used to haul game.​
Asking Price: $115​

26" Older Version Duplex frame with aluminum stays- coyote brown small belt- SOLD

Description: Has been used to haul game, clean and in great condition, no rips or tears.​
Asking price: $210​
Organizer Guide Lid Ranger Green-SOLD
Description: Never been used in field. Like new condition​
Asking Price $75​
Schnees:

10.5 wide timberline

Description: I have worn these boots the last 2.5 years, developed some foot issues that do not agree with them. They are in good shape with scuffs and wore leather in high bend areas. I treat these boots at change of seasons with Nikwax. They have been well cared for and still have vast majority of tread left. Original laces as well. I have had wet feet but always seemed like it came from having wet pants and my socks absorbing the water.​
Asking Price $200​
Due to attachment limitations pictures are available upon request. All prices are TYD unless method of payment includes fees then add the %. I would prefer to use Pay Pal. Please send me a message if interested.​

Last edited: