Sold Gear Sale: Stone Glacier, FHF, Garmin, Sitka Big Agnes, Scarpa, La Sportiva, Trail Gaiters, mystery ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outwest

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
We are moving into a new house and I’m using this opportunity to clear out some gear and free up some cash.

All prices are TYD with PayPal F&F. CONUS Only. Any item that can be washed will be washed before it ships. I am open to reasonable offers.

Thanks for taking the time to look and let me know if you have any questions or would like some different photos.

1: SOLD—————Stone Glacier Sky Archer 6200 w/lid- BAG ONLY. -$150
Used for a few seasons. Very little wear and tear minus a few straps with loose stitching on the end (pictured) but no structural damage.

2. SOLD————FHF gear bino harness. Size Small. Complete with hangers. -$45

Honestly hard to part with this one, used hard for a handful of seasons and is still totally fine. I just have too many bino harnesses. It’s pretty dirty from use and the piece of webbing that was looped through the bungee to secure the lid was lost. Easily replaceable or it works fine as is. Again, this will be washed before it ships.

3. Garmin Etrex 20. -$55
Great little gps unit. It has a few scratches on the screen but is still easily readable. I will leave the NM onX hunt sd card in there. It hasn’t been updated but still shows good topo and land ownership. Still has a US baseman pre installed
5fffe2b2bbc5a345575bb2786843a405.jpg
bc1a1f7a61f0ce487dbfc71e1d8ad98a.jpg

4. SOLD---------------Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15 down sleeping bag. Size: Tall/Right zip. -$100
No major tears, (one small patch pictured). Bottom of the bag has pad sleeve with no bottom insulation to cut weight.

5. SOLD—————Sitka Gear Coldfront Gore-Tex jacket. Optifade OC. Size: Medium. $100

6. SOLD———Scarpa Charmoz boots. Size 43 1/2, US 10. -$65
Still a few miles left on them. Loved these boots (as shown by the wear) but again, just too many in the closet. Lightweight, waterproof and very supportive under weight. One small tear in the instep of the right boot.

7. SOLD————-La Sportiva Trango Trk boots. Size 43, US 10. -$45. NO INSOLES.

8. SOLD———-Kenetrek trail gaiters. -$25

9. Mystery Ranch Guide light waist belt. Size: 29-34”. Multi cam. -$25
2205bd481d9d0c724e6c63291908b640.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.