Gear Test perhaps on new critical piece of required gear.

kaboku68

WKR
I don't know about you folks but the idea of dehydrated beer that can be reconstituted in the field is a mark in the growth of technology that can
not be truly understated. I have dreamed of this technological advance when out in the country as I believe most people have.

Which of the Rockslide staff will do the gear review on Pat's Backcountry Carbonator and his dehydrated beer?

Just Saying.

Sincerely,
Thomas

jherald

WKR
I am diggin this. Long boat trips and camping across skilak lake, no toting around glass bottles, less garbage to pack back out of the wild. Pretty sweet.

Whisky

WKR
That man is my hero!!!

Now if I can just figure out where/how to buy the beer concentrate.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hahaha

Luke got the Pat's setup for his birthday, but we are waiting patiently for the beer to become available. Right now all we can get is the the soda mixes...

I will be sure he writes a review as soon as the beer concentrate gets released!

Whisky

WKR
Hahaha

Luke got the Pat's setup for his birthday, but we are waiting patiently for the beer to become available. Right now all we can get is the the soda mixes...

I will be sure he writes a review as soon as the beer concentrate gets released!

Looking forward to it!!

I emailed Pat inquiring about the beer concentrate, otherwise I"d already have one shipping my way. :) I am patiently waiting as well.