Gear you wish you had back!

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Being the gear junkie that I am, I sell a lot of gear after I've tested it to make room for new stuff, but sometimes I look back and think "man, why in the hell did I sell that thing"!

So, name the one piece of gear (gear, weapon, optics) that you wish you would have held onto.

My Archery Research AR34 bow. Best bow I every shot in my life! Could kick my own *** for selling it for newer. What an idiot.

bbrown

WKR
I can honestly say not much as far as gear goes although there have been a few times it would have been nice to have (insert name of whatever I sold). Everything I have sold was for something better and so far I have been pretty lucky. There was a couple firearms I sold to "upgrade" that I wish I still had but not enough to think about buying them again.

A wise old man once told me "never sell a gun! Unless its to buy another one!" and I think that's a pretty good motto to live by.

Ironman

Lil-Rokslider
I can honestly say not much as far as gear goes although there have been a few times it would have been nice to have (insert name of whatever I sold). Everything I have sold was for something better and so far I have been pretty lucky. There was a couple firearms I sold to "upgrade" that I wish I still had but not enough to think about buying them again.

A wise old man once told me "never sell a gun! Unless its to buy another one!" and I think that's a pretty good motto to live by.

A wiser old man told me "NEVER sell a gun!"

Colt Combat Commander in .45 ACP

My Colt Combat Commander .45 that I bought while in college prior to going into the Army. It went with me to Benning and Germany but I sold it a few years after I got out and didn't have anywhere to shoot it.

ccc45.jpg

stephen b

WKR
Can think of some real estate that I sold that I would like to have back. :D But that is a whole other subject that is more costly than outdoor gear.

As far as gear, I wish I still had the Remington '06 Mountain rifle that I sold 10 years ago when I was just into bowhunting and did not think I was going to ever rifle hunt again.

I also sold a Bill Stewart recurve bow that was not a looker at all, but was the smoothest, best shooting recurve that I have ever shot. I wish I had that one back. I shoot both compounds and recurves, but mostly hunt with a compound. My Bearspaw recurve shoots pretty good, but stacks quite a bit and is more weight than the Stewart bow- so you feel every bit of it.

tstowater

WKR
I have way more stuff that I should sell than fret about the stuff that I did sell. Don't even know where to start.

Gman

WKR
Being the gear junkie that I am, I sell a lot of gear after I've tested it to make room for new stuff, but sometimes I look back and think "man, why in the hell did I sell that thing"!

So, name the one piece of gear (gear, weapon, optics) that you wish you would have held onto.

I once sold a super tarp to you! And regretted it, so I addressed those regretful feelings by buying another one. :)

MOcluck

Lil-Rokslider
I don't sell any of my gear by the time I have to get rid of it it's useless I try to get the very most out of it (sometimes to much) but I love gear junkies who always need bigger and better thats where you get the best deals.I think one of you needs to upgrade something right now!

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
A wiser one yet said to never sell and to buy another. The one who dies with the most toys wins.
Yea, I have stopped selling guns. Now I am only buying. With what is going on in DC you can't have too many.

Jager

WKR
A bivi bag that had been os with me, accidentally threw it out in a box of old army stuff.