Geigerrig Water System

I posted over in the ladies forum but thought I'd post this here too. I just purchased the 3L Geigerrig engine with a filter. So far I love it. Anybody else have this system or any comments?

www.geigerrig.com

Geigerrig water pack

I posted over in the ladies forum but thought I'd post this here too. I just purchased the 3L Geigerrig engine with a filter. So far I love it. Anybody else have this system or any comments?

www.geigerrig.com

Long time reader with a first post. I bought one of these bladders but it was the 2 liter bladder and I had it in the top of my pack when I was hiking down a loose shell stone mountain side. The bladder fell out of the pack because I did not zip it shut and I stepped on it with all of my 200lbs and it made a small hole in the air chamber part of the bladder. I called their number to see if I could buy another one because I love the inline filter and ability to share with my dog. A guy named Bob answered the phone and sent me out a new complete bladder with hoses. I felt sheepish because i was my fault the bladder got punctured so I offered to pay for but he insisted on sending me a new one. Turns out that Bob is VP of Geigerrig and one of the founders. I have had the bladder for over a year now and no leaks, I am now on my second in-line filter as well. Love it!

OP
Cindy Wamsley
Hunt'nbuddy,

Great to have you here and posting too! I agree they have excellent customer service. I had a question about the product, emailed them and they called me back within a couple of hours. I love the versatility of the product and NO SUCKING!!

Trout bum

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the info.

I have been looking into these as well. I like the delivery system and the inline filter. Is the filter life short? I am leaning towards the Sawyer system. Does anyone have experience with both? I currently use potable aqua, the platy gravity system or the msr mini works when needed.

Good to hear that they have strong customer service. I am interested to hear input from others who have used the geigerrig system.