Geo Pak vs OnX vs IHunter

JustCarr

FNG
'Morning all,
My OnX subscription is up and I have been using IHunter a fair bit. I like both as I find they each have their pros and cons. IHunter is especially useful in Saskatchewan since I can get the RM maps I need.

Recently Geo Pak has come to my attention. Was wondering what everyone thought of it.

My initial thought is that the maps aren't bad but the terrain style map isn't anywhere near as good as the topo maps in OnX. And I am still figuring out all the mapping tools (measuring distance, area, etc.)

Anyone have any insights and thought on the Geo Pak hunt app vs OnX and IHunter?

OP
JustCarr

JustCarr

FNG
It does not, but neither does onX.
Will definitely look into for my Wyoming hunt in a couple years.

Do you guys have any plans to offer the hunting units and land owner info for Canadian provinces?

BaseMap

At this point, no. The cost to gather the data is very high. We have to weigh those costs against how many subscriptions we can sell. Our main competitor hasn't paid for this data in their 10 years.

Our app will work in Canada if you want to see satellite imagery, create tracks, save waypoints, etc. We just won't have that data you are looking for.