Georgia turkeys

OP
M

mattwill00

Lil-Rokslider
Ndheidmann-mind if I PM you and bounce some ideas off you? My buddy still hasn’t located any and I’m heading to Georgia tomorrow. I’d give ya some good Colorado spots in exchange if you’re up for it.

Here’s my Colorado bird from last weekend. We got into them pretty heavy.

Attachments

• 36D5C5FA-6FA5-4462-AFD2-981444501D5D.jpeg
    36D5C5FA-6FA5-4462-AFD2-981444501D5D.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 15

mooster

WKR
I'm kinda shocked at the replies here. GA is blessed with tons of public land. You can hunt public on WMA's (Wildlife Management Areas) or NF, National Forest (Oconee and Chattahoochee, Piedmont & Bond Swamp NWR to name a few). While there are some good opportunities on WMA's, I tend to see more hunters on them even on some of the larger one's (+/- 25,000 acres). I tend to favor NF as I hardly see anyone. If I do, I simply move on a little bit or just angle away. I think your short selling yourself if you don't avail yourself of the tremendous public land opportunities we have in GA.

Yeah sure! If you guys have OnX I'll send you some pins on where I like to go to get away from the crowds.

Ndheidmann-mind if I PM you and bounce some ideas off you? My buddy still hasn’t located any and I’m heading to Georgia tomorrow. I’d give ya some good Colorado spots in exchange if you’re up for it.

Here’s my Colorado bird from last weekend. We got into them pretty heavy.
Yeah, no problem. Shoot me an email at [email protected] as I'm too new here to PM yet.