Get Ready for Biden's onslaught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well folks get ready for Biden; in two days he has managed to reverse just about everything Trump was able to accomplish. It looks like the next item on his agenda is placing the poor little puppy dogs aka the Gray Wolf back on the endangered species list - looks like they are going after Alaska as well. This along with his policies against our energy industry will make us again dependent on foreign oil.

I know there are folks on this forum for some reason are fascinated by the gray wolf - spend some time in Idaho and maybe you will have a different opinion! Please don't respond with some garbage about the wolves not having any impact on game numbers - I have seen it first hand. Quit reading and watching liberal talking points - get out and talk to the people with first hand experience.

Get ready they are coming after our hunting, guns, anything to do with energy, as well as our rights in general.

Link: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-targets-hunters-day-one-regulations

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider
I live in montana around wolves all the time, I'm still fascinated by them, I've seen the damage they have done to herds, but I guess that hasn't changed rather I view them as fascinating or not. It's gonna be a shame if we as hunters/trappers can't manage them anymore. I personally believe they belong on the landscape just in reasonable numbers, if they get put on the indangered list again the numbers won't be reasonable just like before :/ especially if they go after alaska too.b

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

From banning wolves to ending baiting of bears on federal lands to ending trapping. I think there will be states that will file lawsuits such as Idaho. Banning baiting and wolf hunting would be devastating for the economy in small towns.

I guess democrats don't care about small business anyhow.

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider
Also that wasn't coming from a view point of someone who is trying to argue the point, I trap wolves and hunt them through open seasons and I guess that's where the fascination comes from, they are some intelligent critters

gbflyer

WKR
I’d be surprised if the new Dept. of Interior nominee will go against the AK Natives on wolf and bear issues being that she is a Native woman herself.

I get “news” from various places, Fox being one I look at a lot. I really hope they don’t go completely CNN on us...that is to say on the other side.

OP
elkbowhuntr
Also that wasn't coming from a view point of someone who is trying to argue the point, I trap wolves and hunt them through open seasons and I guess that's where the fascination comes from, they are some intelligent critters

Yeah I probably shouldn't have used the word fascinated; they are incredible animals and very tough to hunt. I am referring to the people that respond/post on hunting forums their false narrative the wolf hasn't had any negative affect on game numbers - everyone knows this is just garbage!

Maybe one day it will update...

Just remember voting has consequences. On the oil and gas front since that is where i make my living that $4.00 a gallon gas really helps push that hybrid vehicle agenda they are always on.

As long as the middle east, Russia, and China pose a threat, hydrocarbon fuel will not go away. They use and will continue to do so. If the U.S. quits using it, they will dominate the world and replace all domestic leaders with their own. The "policy makers" are useful idiots, they just don't know it.

Total reliance on "renewables" is the liberals wet dream...

Laramie

WKR
Just because Biden signed these orders doesn't mean they will all happen. The fights are far from over- email your elected officials to make sure they know how you want them to vote on any and all issues important to you. Throwing in the towel just when the fight gets going is just what the other side wants...

Superdoo

WKR
Just because Biden signed these orders doesn't mean they will all happen. The fights are far from over- email your elected officials to make sure they know how you want them to vote on any and all issues important to you. Throwing in the towel just when the fight gets going is just what the other side wants...

I hope your right. Lord knows that the dems were able to find judges to rule against Trump's executive orders.
Let's see if the Republicans can do the same.

I'm not holding my breath though.

Status
Not open for further replies.