Get Ready for Biden's onslaught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laramie

WKR
I hope your right. Lord knows that the dems were able to find judges to rule against Trump's executive orders.
Let's see if the Republicans can do the same.

I'm not holding my breath though.
Everyone is talking a big game but the voices of millions do matter, regardless of the side of the fence they are on. If people are quiet, those in power think we do not care. Don't be quiet.

Let’s hope we don’t lose what little we gave gained recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get ready for dirtier federal lands. Won't make sense for anyone to work federal seasonal recreation jobs now if they don't see a in GS raise by the summer.

Just because Biden signed these orders doesn't mean they will all happen. The fights are far from over- email your elected officials to make sure they know how you want them to vote on any and all issues important to you. Throwing in the towel just when the fight gets going is just what the other side wants...

Sadly, out of 5 sent to DC from NM, only one is Republican and the other 4 are D's.

Calls to them will fall on deaf ears because they have sold their souls.

Opah

WKR
"Just because Biden signed these orders doesn't mean they will all happen. The fights are far from over- email your elected officials to make sure they know how you want them to vote on any and all issues important to you. Throwing in the towel just when the fight gets going is just what the other side wants..."

The other side ? what other side ? It just got on Air force one for the last time and flew off into the sunset !
Ever one else abandoned him and slinked off to the other side.

Deadfall

WKR
States are already starting for the courts. Even dems are getting riled up about the transgender order.

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Well folks get ready for Biden; in two days he has managed to reverse just about everything Trump was able to accomplish.
I mean.... I used to like the guy. But if his work was undone in two days, not saying much about his work ey?

He basically put in buge tax incentives for his rich buds right?

Nomadx2

Lil-Rokslider
Well folks get ready for Biden; in two days he has managed to reverse just about everything Trump was able to accomplish. It looks like the next item on his agenda is placing the poor little puppy dogs aka the Gray Wolf back on the endangered species list - looks like they are going after Alaska as well. This along with his policies against our energy industry will make us again dependent on foreign oil.

I know there are folks on this forum for some reason are fascinated by the gray wolf - spend some time in Idaho and maybe you will have a different opinion! Please don't respond with some garbage about the wolves not having any impact on game numbers - I have seen it first hand. Quit reading and watching liberal talking points - get out and talk to the people with first hand experience.

Get ready they are coming after our hunting, guns, anything to do with energy, as well as our rights in general.

Link: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-targets-hunters-day-one-regulations

Your biggest worry with the new administration is the grey wolf?

That would be my 78th concern on any list of concerns I could create ...

Look at the federal register....it appears they are removing the Gray Wolf from the Endangered Species list.
effective Jan 2021:https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...ng-the-gray-wolf-canis-lupus-from-the-list-of

So it appears Fox news may be spreading fake news about that first item.
Nothing has been done to change the second item about hunting on National Preserves in Alaska.
So basically Fox news is speculating what might happen....

Last edited:

Sticky762

FNG
Well folks get ready for Biden; in two days he has managed to reverse just about everything Trump was able to accomplish. It looks like the next item on his agenda is placing the poor little puppy dogs aka the Gray Wolf back on the endangered species list - looks like they are going after Alaska as well. This along with his policies against our energy industry will make us again dependent on foreign oil.

I know there are folks on this forum for some reason are fascinated by the gray wolf - spend some time in Idaho and maybe you will have a different opinion! Please don't respond with some garbage about the wolves not having any impact on game numbers - I have seen it first hand. Quit reading and watching liberal talking points - get out and talk to the people with first hand experience.

Get ready they are coming after our hunting, guns, anything to do with energy, as well as our rights in general.

Link: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-targets-hunters-day-one-regulations
Old geyser is gunna croak and leave Corn Pop up to bat.

This has been going around the internet.
Congratulations America! You picked a real winner...

"Joe Biden's Political Career. By year:

1973 Biden enters politics...

1977 *Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, “allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle” Fact check me.

1983 *BIDEN Taxes Social Security*

1988 *Ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism.

1993 *BIDEN Taxes Social Security, AGAIN*

1994 ***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today. This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe. This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Fact check me, it's true.

1997 Hang on, not yet.

2003 Still nothing...

2008 Calls Obama the first “articulate" and "clean" mainstream African-American.

2012 Nope, nothing yet.

2020: NOW HE’S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY.

ODB

WKR
Look at the federal register....it appears they are removing the Gray Wolf from the Endangered Species list.
effective Jan 2021:https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...ng-the-gray-wolf-canis-lupus-from-the-list-of

So it appears Fox news may be spreading fake news about that first item.
Nothing has been done to change the second item about hunting on National Preserves in Alaska.
So basically Fox news is speculating what might happen....

No - Fox is just quoting the admin saying they are looking at the wolf and alaska issues:

"President-elect Biden is taking historic action on day one to advance his agenda -- including signing 15 executive actions and asking agencies to take steps in an additional two areas," incoming White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki wrote in a statement. "This compares to two day one executive actions from Biden's four predecessors in the White House combined."

Psaki said they are asking the agencies to look at those regs - those are quotes from Psaki.

Fox news might be speculating, but the wolf is either listed or delisted. If the existing movement is to delist, one would only want to look at it to STOP the delist... same for the Alaska issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.