Get Ready for Biden's onslaught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowbell

WKR
On one hand, this isn't going to be great, but on the other, the people that just wanted a "nice guy that doesn't say or tweet mean things" are going to reap what they sowed and hopefully learn their lesson.
This is how I feel. The establishment Republicans that turned their back on Trump as well as democratic business owners are about to get what they asked for. The more dramatic this administration is, the more people they will piss off enough that conservatives will cakewalk into the whitehouse in '24.

tp308

Lil-Rokslider
This is how I feel. The establishment Republicans that turned their back on Trump as well as democratic business owners are about to get what they asked for. The more dramatic this administration is, the more people they will piss off enough that conservatives will cakewalk into the whitehouse in '24.
Won’t matter if elections are rigged...

*zap*

WKR
waiting for 2024 is a pipe dream, we all need to be prepared to deal with whatever comes down the pike now and in the next 4 years or you can just accept it all....

Deadfall

WKR
On one hand, this isn't going to be great, but on the other, the people that just wanted a "nice guy that doesn't say or tweet mean things" are going to reap what they sowed and hopefully learn their lesson.
Amen

whaack

WKR
In a way this is our own fault. Executive orders can be reversed whenever a new administration comes in and we are seeing this first hand.

When Trump was in office instead of using EO all the time he should have used to legislate to pass new laws which would have made it much harder for Biden to undo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rodney482

WKR
In a way this is our own fault. Executive orders can be reversed whenever a new administration comes in and we are seeing this first hand.

When Trump was in office instead of using EO all the time he should have used to legislate to pass new laws which would have made it much harder for Biden to undo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He couldnt get anything passed w the House. Several EOs were blocked my leftist fed judges

jlh42581

WKR
The clowns of this country all voted for this so theyre gonna get what they asked for and its gonna hurt them in more ways than they know.

Theyre already talking about how the stop of the pipeline is gonna remove half a million dollars from a local school district in a community that cant make it up. Thats just one, as well as 11,000 jobs up in smoke. Funniest thing about it all, the school administration and teachers were all about Biden.

Id love to see the numbers of BHA members who voted for Biden already starting to cry, we havent even made it a week.

Maldavis

FNG
The clowns of this country all voted for this so theyre gonna get what they asked for and its gonna hurt them in more ways than they know.

Theyre already talking about how the stop of the pipeline is gonna remove half a million dollars from a local school district in a community that cant make it up. Thats just one, as well as 11,000 jobs up in smoke. Funniest thing about it all, the school administration and teachers were all about Biden.

Id love to see the numbers of BHA members who voted for Biden already starting to cry, we havent even made it a week.

Whether you voted for this or not we are all going to get what some asked for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
People keep saying it was rigged, he claimed it was rigged then got elected in 2016. The guy had four years to do something about "rigged elections" and didn't.

He claimed he would arrest Hillary, didn't
He claimed he would release his taxes, took a judge to do so.
Should I go on...

Frankly, the way he treated Pence and anyone else was basically toddler behavior.

Glad he was in instead of Clinton, but he was ultimately a turd of a person and a terrible representation of the republican party. Is Biden any better..?? I'm just hoping he doesn't crap the bed. The chicken littles are all scared because of the grey wolf blah blah...wow... that's your major concern?!?

OP
elkbowhuntr
People keep saying it was rigged, he claimed it was rigged then got elected in 2016. The guy had four years to do something about "rigged elections" and didn't.

He claimed he would arrest Hillary, didn't
He claimed he would release his taxes, took a judge to do so.
Should I go on...

Frankly, the way he treated Pence and anyone else was basically toddler behavior.

Glad he was in instead of Clinton, but he was ultimately a turd of a person and a terrible representation of the republican party. Is Biden any better..?? I'm just hoping he doesn't crap the bed. The chicken littles are all scared because of the grey wolf blah blah...wow... that's your major concern?!?
I used to agree somewhat with your assessment in regards to how Trump conducted himself; but he was the ultimate outsider, didn't owe anything to anyone to get elected. You try and get anything done fighting the opposition plus most of your own party - the swamp rats are so entrenched in DC they will destroy anyone that tries to end the corruption.

If you put that in perspective I think anyone would act like a 'turd' going up against the establishment, media, etc. You watch members of your family getting destroyed everyday - then on the flip side Biden and his family are getting away with corruption and nobody calls them out - its covered up. Did he act outrageous sometimes - yes. Question: How would you react under the same circumstances ?

Look at Liz Cheney - she voted to impeach Trump the 2nd time - her reasoning - vote of conscience! How can someone vote to impeach when no evidence was presented? They can vote to impeach in one day - ask them to pass a COVID bill to help struggling AmeriCANS - they couldn't do it. When they finally did - hell its full of pork. What is wrong with us for tolerating this crap ! These damn politicians are supposed to be representing the voters that put them in office - I hope the good folks of Wyoming boot her butt in the next election - this is the only way these corrupt people will think twice - right now they think they can do whatever they want.

Now on the flip side Biden is dancing to the tune of his makers - he is nothing but a puppet to the people that put him in office. As soon as they are done with him he will be ruled mentally unstable for Commie Harris to take over. This country is in for a long 4 year nightmare - we need to keep up the fight.

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
I used to agree somewhat with your assessment in regards to how Trump conducted himself; but he was the ultimate outsider, didn't owe anything to anyone to get elected. You try and get anything done fighting the opposition plus most of your own party - the swamp rats are so entrenched in DC they will destroy anyone that tries to end the corruption.

If you put that in perspective I think anyone would act like a 'turd' going up against the establishment, media, etc. You watch members of your family getting destroyed everyday - then on the flip side Biden and his family are getting away with corruption and nobody calls them out - its covered up. Did he act outrageous sometimes - yes. Question: How would you react under the same circumstances ?

Look at Liz Cheney - she voted to impeach Trump the 2nd time - her reasoning - vote of conscience! How can someone vote to impeach when no evidence was presented? They can vote to impeach in one day - ask them to pass a COVID bill to help struggling AmeriCANS - they couldn't do it. When they finally did - hell its full of pork. What is wrong with us for tolerating this crap ! These damn politicians are supposed to be representing the voters that put them in office - I hope the good folks of Wyoming boot her butt in the next election - this is the only way these corrupt people will think twice - right now they think they can do whatever they want.

Now on the flip side Biden is dancing to the tune of his makers - he is nothing but a puppet to the people that put him in office. As soon as they are done with him he will be ruled mentally unstable for Commie Harris to take over. This country is in for a long 4 year nightmare - we need to keep up the fight.
You parrot what everyone said about Obama, we're still here. Sky isn't falling, checks and balances do work. Wait a second... Dems were saying the same thing when trump got in.."they can pass anything they want now"... republicans didn't. He was the reason "struggling ameriCANs" didn't get the $2k stimulus, he didn't sign it.

Corruption? His companies filed bankruptcy 1,2,3....6...6 times. His tax returns reek of crap, 315.6 million in golf course losses. As a business owner and someone who can do simple math, that's crap. He paid an "adult actress" hush money. On and on...

Giving someone a pass to act like a arrogant turd because of their environment is not excusable. The guy has a college education, you'd get fired from any job for acting like that. He's like the Ric Flair of politicians

His antics got him elected and kicked out. That's why people love him, because he goes into a quiet room and starts playing a drum... similar to a child who wants attention. That's why I believe he's a terrible representation of a politician, republican, business owner, and human.

Opah

WKR
"On one hand, this isn't going to be great, but on the other, the people that just wanted a "nice guy that doesn't say or tweet mean things" are going to reap what they sowed and hopefully learn their lesson."
We all are going to reap what they sowed!

Giving someone a pass to act like a arrogant turd because of their environment is not excusable. The guy has a college education, you'd get fired from any job for acting like that. He's like the Ric Flair of politicians

Biden just hired this woman away from Washington state. She is a Dem fundraiser- must be pretty damn well connected. I mean- losing $650 million to a Nigerian scam and literally nothing happened to her, well except for a promotion to the Biden Administration?????

I get it- the optics of Trump were bad. But he was elected to git rid of the bullshit status quo of politicians in Washington DC. He was doing a pretty good job of it.

Now we are right back into the middle of the swamp. SMH

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Like, literally?

Is that the standard for democrats? Semi-functional bowel control?
Since most of us lean right, there is nothing a democrat can do to make us happy. Convince me otherwise. I'll take..."don't screw it up" over being a giant pile of dookie.

Believe it or not, dems were saying the same thing when republicans get elected.

Why aren't more of you libertarian?

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Biden just hired this woman away from Washington state. She is a Dem fundraiser- must be pretty damn well connected. I mean- losing $650 million to a Nigerian scam and literally nothing happened to her, well except for a promotion to the Biden Administration?????

I get it- the optics of Trump were bad. But he was elected to git rid of the bullshit status quo of politicians in Washington DC. He was doing a pretty good job of it.

Now we are right back into the middle of the swamp. SMH
I'll revert back to my original point,. One week is all it took to undo 4 years of work? Must not have been very good work?

Did he get any status quo politicians out... Hillary..haha she's still a politician.
If that's what his legacy will be...Jesus... I'm happy he's done.

Biden is TBD.. I didn't vote for the geriatric. Dems will be dems, if you know it's coming..can you really be let down?

Status
Not open for further replies.