Get Ready for Biden's onslaught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider

There´s also plenty of Democrats that are pro 2A. There are 2 subforums on Reddit for pro 2A liberals. People might be surprised how many people with diametrically opposed views on other issues are in complete agreeance on the 2A.

Gun ownership in general is definitely more common among Republicans, with 57% of Republicans having at least one gun in their household.

But 25% of Democrats live in a household with at least one firearm. That is not an insignificant number of voters at all.

All of this bodes well in general for the 2A.

People are super quick these days to paint a picture of ¨Us vs Them.¨ It´s easy and it´s intellectually lazy. In reality plenty of people in this country don´t vote strictly along party lines.

But Freedom Loving Americans vs. Communists is certainly more fun.
I feel like this whole thread is us vs them.
Is there any democratic candidate that would have made people happy on here?
I wasn't aware of those stats and shouldn't have made an absolute statement.

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
I have and this is just another nail in the coffin for millions of small business owners. The Dems have morphed into the party of billionaires, big banks, big tech., big Pharma etc Now its really obvious under Biden
Bruh...biden is worth 9 Million
Trump is worth 10 Billion

Lolz...what?!?

Flyjunky

WKR
Have you run the numbers and read the plan? Do you make more than $400k a year?

As a small business owner for many years, I can tell you that higher taxes of any kind affect everyone, and this round for those making $400,00+ will be no different. Those that say different have their head in the sand. Add in the $15 minimum wage and it's going to become a complete mess.
I have and this is just another nail in the coffin for millions of small business owners. The Dems have morphed into the party of billionaires, big banks, big tech., big Pharma etc Now its really obvious under Biden

Completely agree, and people have to be completely stupid or ignorant if this wasn't/is completely obvious now.

Flyjunky

WKR
Bruh...biden is worth 9 Million
Trump is worth 10 Billion

Lolz...what?!?

Yes, isn't it kinda funny how someone who is a public servant is worth that much.....nothing to see there, China, cough cough. Oh, that whole China thing will just be swept under the rug as well. Don't worry about spending 4 years talking about a Russian hoax with made up evidence and then sweep a Biden scandal under the rug when there is REAL evidence.

As a small business owner for many years, I can tell you that higher taxes of any kind affect everyone, and this round for those making $400,00+ will be no different. Those that say different have their head in the sand. Add in the $15 minimum wage and it's going to become a complete mess.

Completely agree, and people have to be completely stupid or ignorant if this wasn't/is completely obvious now.

The republican party literally caters to the rich, and dress it up as helping the common man through trickle down economics.

The democratic party literally caters to the rich by pushing their agendas and policies and dress it up as helping the common man through more "benefits".

Meanwhile everyone between $40,000 in income and $400,000 in income gets screwed. If you can not honestly and objectively evaluate this then you cannot be helped. Neither party is trying to help the middle class anymore. They are both working to make the rich richer. One party (the right) puts sugar on it to convince the middle class to swallow it. The other party puts sugar on it to help the lower class swallow it.

Basically it breaks down real easily to this. The right is ok with the middle class being where they are but they intend to keep you right there while they keep accelerating their wealth. They have put a ceiling on you slightly above where you are so that you think you are getting a good deal. The left on the other hand doesn't put the ceiling in place because they are working on the other end of the spectrum. They focus on brining the bottom up higher. They focus on higher minimum wages, more benefits, etc. To help pull the bottom up farther. But when this happens, the bottom comes up and the middle stays put. . .

BOTH SIDES ARE SCREWING YOU OVER BECAUSE THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES!!! Most of our leaders on both sides are in the top 5% of wealth in the country!

We are really just arguing about how we prefer to get hosed!!!

Flyjunky

WKR
The republican party literally caters to the rich, and dress it up as helping the common man through trickle down economics.

The democratic party literally caters to the rich by pushing their agendas and policies and dress it up as helping the common man through more "benefits".

Meanwhile everyone between $40,000 in income and $400,000 in income gets screwed. If you can not honestly and objectively evaluate this then you cannot be helped. Neither party is trying to help the middle class anymore. They are both working to make the rich richer. One party (the right) puts sugar on it to convince the middle class to swallow it. The other party puts sugar on it to help the lower class swallow it.

Basically it breaks down real easily to this. The right is ok with the middle class being where they are but they intend to keep you right there while they keep accelerating their wealth. They have put a ceiling on you slightly above where you are so that you think you are getting a good deal. The left on the other hand doesn't put the ceiling in place because they are working on the other end of the spectrum. They focus on brining the bottom up higher. They focus on higher minimum wages, more benefits, etc. To help pull the bottom up farther. But when this happens, the bottom comes up and the middle stays put. . .

BOTH SIDES ARE SCREWING YOU OVER BECAUSE THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES!!! Most of our leaders on both sides are in the top 5% of wealth in the country!

We are really just arguing about how we prefer to get hosed!!!

I get what you're saying and I don't disagree with a lot of it but by my books I generally do better with Republicans in office, and that's over a 30 year period.

"BOTH SIDES ARE SCREWING YOU OVER BECAUSE THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES!!! Most of our leaders on both sides are in the top 5% of wealth in the country!"

I will totally and completely get behind this though!

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, isn't it kinda funny how someone who is a public servant is worth that much.....nothing to see there, China, cough cough. Oh, that whole China thing will just be swept under the rug as well. Don't worry about spending 4 years talking about a Russian hoax with made up evidence and then sweep a Biden scandal under the rug when there is REAL evidence.
Trump WAS a public servant too, does your comment still apply?

Flyjunky

WKR
Trump WAS a public servant too, does your comment still apply?
Oh, I didn't realize Trump has been a professional politician like Biden has been for 40+ years. I thought Trump was in the private sector for all those years before being president, my mistake.

By your logic, if Bezos became president he shouldn't have all that money he made in the private sector because he was/is now in politics?

Last edited:

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Oh, I didn't realize Trump has been a professional politician like Biden has been for 40+ years. I thought Trump was in the private sector for all those years before being president, my mistake.
Well, now you know.
Why is a public servant worth 10 Billion and only paying $750 in taxes, not really the "lead by example" type was he. You didn't really qualify your statement and got defensive once it was challenged.

There are several politicians worth billions from both sides, so it's not a dem or rep thing...it's a politician thing.

Why do any of them spend anywhere near what they do for a $400k a year job?

Trump was not the savior of this country and biden isn't the undoing of this country, weather the storm. You said you own a business, it's all about adaptation right?

Flyjunky

WKR
Well, now you know.
Why is a public servant worth 10 Billion and only paying $750 in taxes, not really the "lead by example" type was he. You didn't really qualify your statement and got defensive once it was challenged.

There are several politicians worth billions from both sides, so it's not a dem or rep thing...it's a politician thing.

Why do any of them spend anywhere near what they do for a $400k a year job?

Trump was not the savior of this country and biden isn't the undoing of this country, weather the storm. You said you own a business, it's all about adaptation right?
I still don't get your point. If people make a lot of money in the private sector and then get into politics they didn't make that money as a public servant. Joe, has been a public servant for over 4 decades, making a very modest salary yet he is a multi millionaire...doesn't add up, well it does, if you're in politics (payoffs, donations, secret deals, etc).

If you want more of the ultra rich and huge corporations to pay more in taxes...clean up the loop holes, pretty simple. Every company and person with a brain is going to use every advantage allowed, you're pretty dumb if you don't. I don't blame anyone for that, hell, I do it as much as I'm allowed.

Do you try to lower your taxes and take advantage of every opportunity you can?

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
I still don't get your point. If people make a lot of money in the private sector and then get into politics they didn't make that money as a public servant. Joe, has been a public servant for over 4 decades, making a very modest salary yet he is a multi millionaire...doesn't add up, well it does, if you're in politics (payoffs, donations, secret deals, etc).

If you want more of the ultra rich and huge corporations to pay more in taxes...clean up the loop holes, pretty simple. Every company and person with a brain is going to use every advantage allowed, you're pretty dumb if you don't. I don't blame anyone for that, hell, I do it as much as I'm allowed.

Do you try to lower your taxes and take advantage of every opportunity you can?
Trump has over 300 million in write offs yet he's worth 10 Billion. He's just a tax dodger that started with daddy's money and multiple major failures under his belt, not a prime example of a business man.
So, did trump not take any money while in office? Or pad any of his friends/relatives pockets?

Just sick of everyone thinking he was this glorious leader and brilliant business man and Biden is the death of america. It's "cry wolf" for 4 years, was when trump got in, was when Obama got in, was when Bush got in.. what's getting all worked up doing for your BP?

Flyjunky

WKR
Trump has over 300 million in write offs yet he's worth 10 Billion. He's just a tax dodger that started with daddy's money and multiple major failures under his belt, not a prime example of a business man.
So, did trump not take any money while in office? Or pad any of his friends/relatives pockets?

Just sick of everyone thinking he was this glorious leader and brilliant business man and Biden is the death of america. It's "cry wolf" for 4 years, was when trump got in, was when Obama got in, was when Bush got in.. what's getting all worked up doing for your BP?
Tbh, I don't give a rat's azz where he got his money or how he uses tax loopholes. Like I said, every rich person and big company does it. If you don't like it, change it.

My bp doesn't change one bit, I don't get worked up over this or pretty much anything else for that matter. I do what's best for myself and my family, that's all.

You have yourself a good day

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Tbh, I don't give a rat's azz where he got his money or how he uses tax loopholes. Like I said, every rich person and big company does it. If you don't like it, change it.

My bp doesn't change one bit, I don't get worked up over this or pretty much anything else for that matter. I do what's best for myself and my family, that's all.

You have yourself a good day
You care where Biden got his but not Trump? Strange double standard. You do get awfully defensive regarding this topic. If you have to tell people you don't care, you care haha.

I like the bystander apathy approach... Meh if everyone is doing it then it's ok. Worked great for so many things.

Ah, I say I don't understand and your response is "didn't think you would". A lot gets lost in written word and instead of assuming things, clarity helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.