Get Ready for Biden's onslaught

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodney482

WKR
You care where Biden got his but not Trump? Strange double standard. You do get awfully defensive regarding this topic. If you have to tell people you don't care, you care haha.

I like the bystander apathy approach... Meh if everyone is doing it then it's ok. Worked great for so many things.

Ah, I say I don't understand and your response is "didn't think you would". A lot gets lost in written word and instead of assuming things, clarity helps.
Are you really this naive?

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Joined in Oct and the only thing you have contributed is contained in poltical mumbo jumbo.
🙄
I've responded to other posts.
Also, you didn't bother explaining what you meant. Must be a thing, just leave a vague sentence and change subject?

Beendare

WKR
There is so much bad info in this thread its a joke.

Biden got elected by big money and big business.....those folks couldn't have a loose cannon like Trump running around forcing them to keep jobs in America and breaking up their big money monopolies. So for 4 years all we heard in the big business owned media is, "Trump is Bad"

Even some of the suck on the gov tit republicans submarined Trump. Of course Trump didn't need much help tanking his own campaign.

Bottom line; All of these politicians think they can spend your money better than you can...and they all will do anything to remain in power. Its. crazy sweet deal being a politician.....heck our Gov here in CA shut down all of the restaurants putting them under....while his partners in the Plump Jack restaurant group try to buy up the good ones for pennies on the dollar.

Biden is only the face of the DNC...and the DNC has been running CA and big cities across the country into the ground for decades. We will soon see all of the stuff you folks think is crazy in CA....be rolled out by that same DNC with Biden as their figurehead. There are Republicans that are the same just under a different umbrella.

All is not lost....there are positives; Biden is shoveling money and favors to the big businesses that got him in. You too can piggyback on those corps- as I said in a post here a couple months ago...and if you followed that advice you would be up 15% in your investment account. There is still money on the table there to be made that will offset the higher prices you will be paying for everything under Biden [due to his Green initiative, Oil is ready up big]

We still have the states regulating hunting...the feds won't mess with that.

We are living in a free country where we can move to a more friendly state.

If we all just toss a small amount of $$ to outfits like SCI and NRA that fight for our hunting rights....we don't have to write these a holes once a week....that doesn't do any good anyway. We hunters as a group are a mighty force...assuming we all pitch in and don't stick our heads in the sand.

It wouldn't take much for this giant to rise up and shut all of these politicos down.....and we can go on enjoying our families and our lives. The glass is half full....but it will take a little bit of adjustment and engagement.

________

Flyjunky

WKR
There is so much bad info in this thread its a joke.

Biden got elected by big money and big business.....those folks couldn't have a loose cannon like Trump running around forcing them to keep jobs in America and breaking up their big money monopolies. So for 4 years all we heard in the big business owned media is, "Trump is Bad"

Even some of the suck on the gov tit republicans submarined Trump. Of course Trump didn't need much help tanking his own campaign.

Bottom line; All of these politicians think they can spend your money better than you can...and they all will do anything to remain in power. Its. crazy sweet deal being a politician.....heck our Gov here in CA shut down all of the restaurants putting them under....while his partners in the Plump Jack restaurant group try to buy up the good ones for pennies on the dollar.

Biden is only the face of the DNC...and the DNC has been running CA and big cities across the country into the ground for decades. We will soon see all of the stuff you folks think is crazy in CA....be rolled out by that same DNC with Biden as their figurehead. There are Republicans that are the same just under a different umbrella.

All is not lost....there are positives; Biden is shoveling money and favors to the big businesses that got him in. You too can piggyback on those corps- as I said in a post here a couple months ago...and if you followed that advice you would be up 15% in your investment account. There is still money on the table there to be made that will offset the higher prices you will be paying for everything under Biden [due to his Green initiative, Oil is ready up big]

We still have the states regulating hunting...the feds won't mess with that.

We are living in a free country where we can move to a more friendly state.

If we all just toss a small amount of $$ to outfits like SCI and NRA that fight for our hunting rights....we don't have to write these a holes once a week....that doesn't do any good anyway. We hunters as a group are a mighty force...assuming we all pitch in and don't stick our heads in the sand.

It wouldn't take much for this giant to rise up and shut all of these politicos down.....and we can go on enjoying our families and our lives. The glass is half full....but it will take a little bit of adjustment and engagement.

________

Well said!

Also, l swear I heard someone on the left last week state that they wanted to use CA as a model for the rest of the country? I'm not making that up, I'm positive I heard it on MSM a few days ago.

edit: It was Bloomberg who originally said it and then was repeated by another "brilliant" person a few days ago. Wow, how crazy is that....California the model for all of us to strive towards, WOW

brocksw

WKR

2020 election cycle Trump had around 800 million (biden 1 billion) in campaign committee donations and 369 million in "Dark Money" (Biden 687 mil) donations.

I think the notion that Trump wasn't beholden to donors might not be totally accurate.

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Funny considering you dodged the two questions i asked you
You asked if he's not going to take a salary? Idk. How he accumulated his wealth, also...idk. does seem shady.
Why you guys getting so short on the responses? We're adults And thought we were having conversations. Summer down now.

Hoodie

WKR
As far as being a multi-millionaire on a Senator´s salary goes, go to a compound interest calculator and play with using various percentages of $174,000 (savings rates probably vary) and assume a 7% rate of return.

It´s honestly not that difficult to become a multi-millionaire on $174K a year. It would almost be difficult not to if you had half a brain.

Also consider the fact that until 2012 there weren´t even any laws addressing insider trading for these people. I have a sneaking suspicion that people like Dianne Feinstein, Kelly Loeffler, and Richard Burr outperformed the market by at least a little.

Last edited:

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
As far as being a multi-millionaire on a Senator´s salary goes, go to a compound interest calculator and play with using various percentages of a $174,000 (savings rates probably vary) and assume a 7% rate of return.

It´s honestly not that difficult to become a multi-millionaire on $174K a year. It would almost be difficult not to if you had half a brain.

Also consider the fact that until 2012 there weren´t even any laws addressing insider trading for these people. I have a sneaking suspicion that people like Dianne Feinstein, Kelly Loeffler, and Richard Burr outperformed the market by at least a little.
He's also an author, for whatever that's worth. I'm guessing being a we'll know politician has some sort of pull for peddling your brochures.

Glory

Lil-Rokslider
Trump has over 300 million in write offs yet he's worth 10 Billion. He's just a tax dodger that started with daddy's money and multiple major failures under his belt, not a prime example of a business man.
So, did trump not take any money while in office? Or pad any of his friends/relatives pockets?

Just sick of everyone thinking he was this glorious leader and brilliant business man and Biden is the death of america. It's "cry wolf" for 4 years, was when trump got in, was when Obama got in, was when Bush got in.. what's getting all worked up doing for your BP?
Pretty sure i heard your voice just crack. Calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.