Get Ready for Biden's onslaught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Good, this crap thread can go die in a ditch.

Let's all move on and stop putting political threads on forums where they don't belong, go to /pol/ for that.

4rcgoat

WKR
The republican party literally caters to the rich, and dress it up as helping the common man through trickle down economics.

The democratic party literally caters to the rich by pushing their agendas and policies and dress it up as helping the common man through more "benefits".

Meanwhile everyone between $40,000 in income and $400,000 in income gets screwed. If you can not honestly and objectively evaluate this then you cannot be helped. Neither party is trying to help the middle class anymore. They are both working to make the rich richer. One party (the right) puts sugar on it to convince the middle class to swallow it. The other party puts sugar on it to help the lower class swallow it.

Basically it breaks down real easily to this. The right is ok with the middle class being where they are but they intend to keep you right there while they keep accelerating their wealth. They have put a ceiling on you slightly above where you are so that you think you are getting a good deal. The left on the other hand doesn't put the ceiling in place because they are working on the other end of the spectrum. They focus on brining the bottom up higher. They focus on higher minimum wages, more benefits, etc. To help pull the bottom up farther. But when this happens, the bottom comes up and the middle stays put. . .

BOTH SIDES ARE SCREWING YOU OVER BECAUSE THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES!!! Most of our leaders on both sides are in the top 5% of wealth in the country!

We are really just arguing about how we prefer to get hosed!!!
Absolutely agree,....both parties are equally WORTHLESS!

Rokbar

WKR
Trump has over 300 million in write offs yet he's worth 10 Billion. He's just a tax dodger that started with daddy's money and multiple major failures under his belt, not a prime example of a business man.
I don't recall Trump being convicted of tax evasion. He is just following the tax laws that have been put for by Joe and company.

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
I don't recall Trump being convicted of tax evasion. He is just following the tax laws that have been put for by Joe and company.
Naw, just other things. Two impeachments is impressive.
Worst example of a republican in history.

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
You do realize the rinos in DC hate Trump as much as the dems right. Of course you do, you just want to spew the dem talking points.
I think the point a lot of is are making, is if someone doesn't like trumpy, that doesn't make them a dem. The guy was morally bankrupt on a lot of fronts, wouldn't you agree?

Scrappy

WKR
I think the point a lot of is are making, is if someone doesn't like trumpy, that doesn't make them a dem. The guy was morally bankrupt on a lot of fronts, wouldn't you agree?
It's really simple, if folks could just get past the ORANGE MAN IS BAD SYNDROME and look at the direction the country was heading in before the China flu. I wouldn't care if a damn green man was president if he was truly trying to make this country better for all. NOW ILL RESPECTFULLY BOW OUT OF THIS HEAD BANGING AGAINST THE WALL CONTEST.

It's really simple, if folks could just get past the ORANGE MAN IS BAD SYNDROME and look at the direction the country was heading in before the China flu. I wouldn't care if a damn green man was president if he was truly trying to make this country better for all. NOW ILL RESPECTFULLY BOW OUT OF THIS HEAD BANGING AGAINST THE WALL CONTEST.
I'd agree with you if the part I bolded above were true. Do you really think Trump's agenda was to make it better for ALL Americans? If you do believe that, then yeah, we're just banging heads here.

Beendare

WKR
2020 election cycle Trump had around 800 million (biden 1 billion) in campaign committee donations and 369 million in "Dark Money" (Biden 687 mil) donations.

I think the notion that Trump wasn't beholden to donors might not be totally accurate.
Look,
I'm not a Trump can do no wrong guy...he proved he has little class and is a jerk.

I look at the underlying facts.....which unfortunately many never see. In the Trump case, many can't get past the fact he was a jerk....they don't consider the policy. ....his policy has clearly been excellent for the avg American.

I don't want to be a Trump defender...but many don't know he signed an Exec order in Sept 2019 that totally changed the way we develop vaccines....and its the reason we have the vaccine now and not 3 yrs from now. Look it up, its a fact. Obama/Biden could have done that...they didn't.

Trump indemnified the meat packers against lawsuits during Covid...the Dem house wanted to attach the right to sue them. I happen to have a buddy that owns a meat processing plant in central CA and he was going to completely shut down as a lawsuit would bury him. One of the biggest string pullers of the DNC is the Lawyers....so everything proposed by DEM's has lawsuits written all over it. ( the lawyers will of course argue with me but please in that argument include how much you're firm got in PPP funds, and the total of the PPP free money that law firms across the US got...its gotta be Billions)

We would literally be standing in line right now for a pound of hamburger if the DEM's were running the show...luckily we are all hunters with a backup meat supply.

If you don't think it was big business,Lawyers, big tech and big money that got Biden elected...I have some swamp land in Florida for you. Everything the last admin did for 4 years was twisted, filtered and even deleted in the media....so the public got the slanted story these folks wanted you to hear. Trump admin brokered mid east peace....barely a blip in the media. Obama accelerates war in multiple countries and get a Nobel peace prize. A thinking man might see there is something fishy going on here.

Like I said....its all about letting your voice be heard- don't be an apathetic bastid, spending a tiny amount of effort supporting the Orgs that are fighting for your rights, and gaming the party in power.

I'm out.

______

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Look,
I'm not a Trump can do no wrong guy...he proved he has little class and is a jerk.

I look at the underlying facts.....which unfortunately many never see. In the Trump case, many can't get past the fact he was a jerk....they don't consider the policy. ....his policy has clearly been excellent for the avg American.

I don't want to be a Trump defender...but many don't know he signed an Exec order in Sept 2019 that totally changed the way we develop vaccines....and its the reason we have the vaccine now and not 3 yrs from now. Look it up, its a fact. Obama/Biden could have done that...they didn't.

Trump indemnified the meat packers against lawsuits during Covid...the Deg house wanted to attach the right to sue them. I happen to have a buddy that owns a meat processing plant in central CA and he was going to completely shut down as a lawsuit would bury him. One of the biggest controllers of the DNC is the Lawyers.

We would literally be standing in line right now for a pound of hamburger if the DEM's were running the show...luckily we are all hunters with a backup meat supply.

If you don't think it was big business,Lawyers, big tech and big money that got Biden elected...I have some swamp land in Florida for you. Everything the last admin did for 4 years was twisted, filtered and even deleted in the media....so the public got the slanted story these folks wanted you to hear. Trump admin brokered mid east peace....barely a blip in the media. Obama accelerates war in multiple countries and get a Nobel peace prize. A thinking man might see there is something fishy going on here.

Like I said....its all about letting your voice be heard- don't be an apathetic bastid, spending a tiny amount of effort supporting the Orgs that are fighting for your rights, and gaming the party in power.

I'm out.

______
Thank you. All good points.

We shouldn't be cannibalistic, same side guys.

gbflyer

WKR
Look,

Trump indemnified the meat packers against lawsuits during Covid...the Dem house wanted to attach the right to sue them. I happen to have a buddy that owns a meat processing plant in central CA and he was going to completely shut down as a lawsuit would bury him. One of the biggest string pullers of the DNC is the Lawyers....so everything proposed by DEM's has lawsuits written all over it. ( the lawyers will of course argue with me but please in that argument include how much you're firm got in PPP funds, and the total of the PPP free money that law firms across the US got...its gotta be Billions)

I'm out.

______

You have well articulated my thoughts also but with more facts. Thank you.

brocksw

WKR
Look,

I'm out.

______
I'm with you on some of that stuff. He was far from the evil genius that the left made him out to be. But in my opinion he wasn't the literal godsend some on the right made him out to be either.

I agree big business and big tech got Biden elected. But at the same time that's just kind of the way US politics work. Even Trump had former CEOs and Goldman Sachs executives in his cabinet. Big business has the money, they get the power, they make the rules. Sometimes it's good sometimes it's not so good.

It's a funny thing about being a jerk. People are pretty fickle about who gets to be a jerk and who doesn't or what constitutes being a jerk and what doesn't. I've been subject to this recently.

All I know is That what's been going on in US politics for the last 12 years is not what the founding fathers had in mind when it came to a republic representing its people. I don't give a shit if you're on the left or right, It's been somewhat embarrassing.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I've responded to other posts.
Also, you didn't bother explaining what you meant. Must be a thing, just leave a vague sentence and change subject?
A handful of posts concerning 410s and some mythical hunt you're planning. You aren't really fooling anyone with your token posts outside of political threads.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
A handful of posts concerning 410s and some mythical hunt you're planning. You aren't really fooling anyone with your token posts outside of political threads.

If you look harder, try reading. Not sure what my other posts or length of membership have to do with anything. Other than a shallow attempt of a character attack, idk what your point is.

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider

Also going to note, the ONLY reason you read anything of mine was to poke fun or find something that you didn't like. That's rather stalker-esque, I'm flattered but taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.