Get your team together

OXN939

WKR
I could see something like that happening. I was kinda wondering the same thing.

Just sent them an email. I’ll post their response when I hear back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any word? I'd imagine they would have gotten in touch with everyone they wanted hunting by now...

You would think. But I have no confidence that's the case.
I have at least 1-degree separation from about 15 teams. Nobody has heard back as far as I can tell. I emailed the folks this morning to see if there's a timeline. I think the way I phrased it was, "I know you have 239 of these emails, but here's 240..." lol.

zdweller

FNG
I just received a confirmation email today that I was selected. Zone 1 for Sept 22-27.

Advice is appreciated! I would also be looking for access to our zone across Jackson Lake if any locals are willing to collaborate on that effort.

OP
zion zig zag
Oh and I second the call for advice if anyone wants to shoot me a PM. I know the area pretty well, one of the reasons I chose Zone 9 was familiarity, even though it's a tiny zone.

Congrats to everyone that was selected! Unfortunately they didn’t pick our team. Good luck to everyone going out! Should be an amazing adventure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slick

WKR
I was fortunate to be a member of a team in ONP. Lots of unforeseen roadblocks.

Last edited:

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its interesting to see information about the teton cull when the ONP had a STRICT non disclosure agreement about not being on any social media.

Randy

OP
zion zig zag
Its interesting to see information about the teton cull when the ONP had a STRICT non disclosure agreement about not being on any social media.

Randy
Maybe that's why people aren't talking? I didn't think about that.