Getting EXCITED

Jimbob

WKR
Had dinner at a good friend's house on the weekend and he served up the last of his Stone Sheep backstraps from his bow kill last year, he was saving them for something special. The meat is just amazing. We chatted sheep hunting most of the night and man we are fired up now.

He takes his whole family (wife and two kids) and they fly in and hike in, hardcore. I'm headed back to an are I was successful in two years ago and my 12 yr old son will be joining me this time.

I have been training hard and I'm in the best shape I've been in since my last hunt, my boy is going hard as well. Gear is pretty much dialed and we are just over a month out from departure.

Need to get all our food prepped and more trigger time in the next few weeks then we'll be ready to go.

I hope this gives you a little more excitement and encouragement to hit it hard as you make the final preparations for your hunt.

Here's to sheep hunting.

NMjDN9u.jpg

Silver

FNG
I hear ya - I spent half of my day at work playing with Google Earth, meal prepping, and just generally thinking sheep. My little guy is only a year and a half, but my wife and I are already planning to fly into the Spatsizi in a few years for a family hike/hunt.

Is it August yet?

OP
Jimbob

Jimbob

WKR
I hear ya - I spent half of my day at work playing with Google Earth, meal prepping, and just generally thinking sheep. My little guy is only a year and a half, but my wife and I are already planning to fly into the Spatsizi in a few years for a family hike/hunt.

Is it August yet?

I started my summer holidays today, so every day is sheep prep day now. The benefits of being a teacher. great for early sheep and goat horrible for fall hunts.