Getting married.

CaseyU

WKR
Hey guys. Just wanted to share beacuse i am excited. I am geting married today. Just woke up from an extremely long night and still cant walk a line. So to all you not knowing what the hell to do. Shoot me some luck. Have a good weekend boys

Congratulations Casey! Hope she's a good one and nobody passes out during the ceremony! Hope you enjoy your special day with your bride!

Mike

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
Congratulations! Married life is great, never thought I'd be saying that at 22, but hey I wouldn't trade it for the world! :) Good luck to you and your new bride, may you live happily ever after! :)

Hardstalk

WKR
Remember the day well! Standing at the alter and my best man says just before bride comes out. "Flash your headlights and let them know its on" helped break the ice for sure. Congrats! Drink one for me.

littlebuf

Banned
oh man, your in for sooooo many surprises. stuff you haven't even thought of yet. good luck buddy

O'Really

Lil-Rokslider
Somebody please play TAPS in honor of this fine young man that we've lost at such a young age.

JP7

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats Casey, I'm getting married in July. Good luck and hope you have a good time.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats and don't EVER forget your vows.
And the most important thing of all----DO NOT HAVE A CHILD DURING HUNTING SEASON!

Randy

Hardstalk

WKR
And get todays date tatted on your body so you dont forget. I have forgot the last two years in a row!

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Does go by fast! 11 months today. Remember to actually be there when you are around her, put away the computer and the forums. She will remember come hunting season.

Any newlywed should read The Meaning of Marriage by Timothy Kellar. Great book.