Getting out of California

Billinsd

WKR
I didn’t think throwing all people from California into one bucket was a mature or open minded thing to do.
It’s well established that California and New York are the bain of America. I’ve always thought the New Yorkers and East Coaters were always the rudest and most obnoxious Americans. I believe they were the ones that moved to California and wrecked it first. Californians are mostly agnostic about most things and only interested in themselves and having fun and don’t like and want to outlaw things they don’t like. There are false generalizations about California. One is ones that move out because it’s such a terrible place and they want to move somewhere nicer. Then when they get there they vote for same things that made them move. Virtually all people I know that left, left to buy a nicer house, to live in a less expensive place and that’s all. They don’t put two and two together. They just want a nicer, bigger house but instead of moving out of the burbs to a craphole, they move out of state where they soon miss what was familiar to them.

MattB

WKR
ICA politics affects me at times, but usually it's incidental and I just have to find another way to do what I do.
For some reason, when I read these threads I get the feeling California politics affects those who don’t live in CA way more than it does we Californians.

11boo

WKR
I admit I only know two immigrants from Cali. One moved into my neighborhood last year. Seemed nice, went down and met them and introduced myself. All well. Then we had our annual HOA meeting for the 36 homeowners recently. I never attend them, but they were catering in some bbq from my fav place. I went really just to bs and eat. The bsing and eating was going well, maybe 18 of us in there, pretty quiet. Then I hear a neighbor yell “ ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR Fing MIND”. You could have heard a pin drop. The Californians were trying to get signatures to put up street lights in the little, dark neighborhood.

During the business part, they tried the street light pitch again. I’ll give them credit they took the abuse like a boss. Wonder how long they’ll last.

It’s well established that California and New York are the bain of America. I’ve always thought the New Yorkers and East Coaters were always the rudest and most obnoxious Americans. I believe they were the ones that moved to California and wrecked it first. Californians are mostly agnostic about most things and only interested in themselves and having fun and don’t like and want to outlaw things they don’t like. There are false generalizations about California. One is ones that move out because it’s such a terrible place and they want to move somewhere nicer. Then when they get there they vote for same things that made them move. Virtually all people I know that left, left to buy a nicer house, to live in a less expensive place and that’s all. They don’t put two and two together. They just want a nicer, bigger house but instead of moving out of the burbs to a craphole, they move out of state where they soon miss what was familiar to them.

Nevada should have built a wall twenty years ago. At least from Sacramento and the Bay Area south. My wife is from cattle country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure there are more conservatives in Ca alone then most of the western states combined

zinidman

FNG
If your company dies a lot of work in eastern Idaho don’t discount that area.