Getting tired of the same old thing. New venison Recipes

123efd2

Lil-Rokslider
Hey y'all,

I eat venison pretty much 5-6 days a week and looking for something to change it up. Anyone got any good family recipes they want to share?

pin_head

FNG
I do a hot pan with a pile of butter and white wine cooked down to a thick-ish sauce with garlic and spice then fry up cubes or strips of meat. We usually have it over rice or with veggies. My wife loves it.

Brad

Brendan

WKR
French Dip.

Braise shanks until fall off the bone tender. Layer on French bread, add cheese, broil to melt, save the stock for dipping.

Might be my favorite so far...

(Did these with Elk, but same idea)
4af211f013e447c5c81bb7c220236b4e.jpg

These have been our go to for awhile now. Pretty simple and very good. If you haven’t already, buy Buck, Buck, Moose by Hank Shaw or look through his website. He has plenty of good options, depending on how much time you have to cook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CREillY

Lil-Rokslider
We make Venison bacon burgers and they don't last long! Medium grind the venison with about 20-25% ground bacon ends.

Venison fajitas in the instant pot is quick and tasty.

You can always change up your seasonings as well, I've been squeezing half lemon in my marinades and it turns out awesome.

Mac7

WKR

NV HUNTER

WKR
sorry for the double post!

teriyaki bowls. slice the meat thin, soak in teriyaki sauce over night , cook in a hot pan. steamed white rice, green onions, and some sriracha on top!