Getting tired of the same old thing. New venison Recipes

WestexSBK

We do this in a Disco with roast from the rear hams. Cube up your meat. Cover the meat with water and cook/boil until the water evaporates. Season with garlic powder and salt. Pore in a WARM NOT COLD Dos XX and let it cook down. Serve with corn tortillas, beans, and pico. Do not do this until you are ready to go to bed. You will eat yourself into a coma....

Neumie

I really enjoy this Philly Recipe. Not my recipe and I’m not from PA so can’t speak to accuracy.
Been top notch with both elk and whitetail. Enjoy

BDRam16

Italian “beef”:

Season a roast (sirloin, top/bottom round) and brown all sides in a pan. Into the crockpot low and slow with a beef bouillon cube, dry French onion soup package, and a jar of sliced pepperoncinis with the liquid. Add a little water if you need just to dissolve the soup mix. Cook until meat easily shreds. Serve on a deli/French roll with provolone cheese toasted under the broiler.

idcuda

Thanks for resurrecting this thread - it's a good one and well timed. Just ordered Hank Shaw's book for me and a few of my guys from work. Looking for new stuff to try, especially things to do with ground elk. Tacos, meatloaf, and sloppy joes are great but I need some options.