Ghost whisperer 2 jacket

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone has any experience with the ghost whisperer 2 down jacket? I currently have the Kryptek Ghar jacket that I use. I am just looking at a second option to have something with a hood as well. What’s your experience with the ghost whisperer and would you recommend it to take hunting in moderate colder weather?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Lots of good options in that market and that style. Any particular reason you chose the Ghost Whisperer 2?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
U

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of good options in that market and that style. Any particular reason you chose the Ghost Whisperer 2?

Just like the weight to warmth ratio that people talk about on the video reviews. Another option I was looking at is the rab G zero at 11 ounces has a higher fill weight.

I have had one for around 4 months now and the only reason I am selling it is because I live in the desert and I don’t trust myself with the light fabric with so much sharp stuff around. I do agree with the warmth to weight ratio, for me, it does pretty well down to that 35 degree mark or so with a light merino and a grid fleece. I do feel it is not quite as warm as my Rab microlight but it is also weighs 1/2 what the rab weighs. And it is definitely way more than 1/2 the warmth.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Just like the weight to warmth ratio that people talk about on the video reviews. Another option I was looking at is the rab G zero at 11 ounces has a higher fill weight.
Rab, Montbell, Stellar Equipment, all make same type jackets, even PHd out of England, but they're definitely pricey. Montane gets overlooked as well.