'Gifting' The ElkNut App!

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks bud! Yes, it is a pretty good idea & the gift that keeps on giving! (grin)

ElkNut

Any new elk hunters.... or ones with a little experience but no dead elk should certainly invest a mere 10 bucks to tap into the knowledge Paul has to offer. Pretty darn cheap compared to a pair of boots or a new bow or gun. Dirt cheap insurance policy on a not so cheap elk license too! Gift it to yourself!

Elkhntr08

WKR
Probably the best $10 I spent towards elk hunting. If I hadn’t had it, I wouldn’t have known what the bull last year was doing, glunking. Sure wouldn’t have known how to respond.
Thanks again.

Jxferg7

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought in...after seeing and hearing about it I had to give it a go. With the heavily populated units I hunted this year it was clear a good caller was needed. Not just just a good cow or bugle caller but understand what and why “your saying”. Can not believe the information on here!

I just bought in...after seeing and hearing about it I had to give it a go. With the heavily populated units I hunted this year it was clear a good caller was needed. Not just just a good cow or bugle caller but understand what and why “your saying”. Can not believe the information on here!

Glad you like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Jx, thanks bud! Yes sir it's loaded with tons of Elk Stuff! We have plans for more to be installed on the App coming soon!

ElkNut

Laramie

WKR
I missed this option back in December. I don't personally use the app but I would have 30 years ago! Sure would have shortened the learning curve.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
No doubt we are all always learning, I think you'd be surprised in what the App offers. I have no doubt you would learn new things! Most hunters recognize the importance of making quality elk sounds, issue is very few can communicate with elk. The App gives you that edge! Thanks!

ElkNut

ElkNut thanks for the app. Had it for a few years now and am always going back to it. Through that podcasts and your seminars you have shortened my learning curve by a lot.