Giggle fund went away again......

robtattoo

WKR
18705.jpeg18706.jpeg18707.jpeg

This is why The Wife won't give me an allowance.
I've been looking for a Stainless, fluted T3x in 6.5x55 for a very, very long time. I managed to scour one up a mere 10 hour round trip away for wa-Hey more than retail (not that there are any available retail in the US) It's never had a round even loaded in it, let alone been shot. I traded the scope back for more ammo, since he had so much, but came away with the bare rifle & 600 rounds of Hornady Custom 140gn BTHP.
All I can say is that it truly, honestly points like a 20ga side by side. I don't know whether it's the heavier stock, lighter barrel or just the weight distribution, but it's night & day better than my regular T3x. The balance is amazing. I cannot wait to get some glass on her! 😃😃😃

Last edited:

tacotim

FNG
great looking setup!! don't think i have shot a t3x. but yeah those flutes look like they could shift the weight around

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
My gun fund has been clipped too, I was basically told that if I want to buy a rifle I can, but I have to sell one and get enough $$$ from the sale to pay for the new one.

Nice rifle!

Wrench

WKR
Wait till your wife finds a deal on Christmas wrapping paper and goes to stuff it in that closet....and finds another dozen rifles stashed.

That's when she gave me the stink eye.

Great cartridge choice.

FLS

WKR
Nice. I wish they would fit the fluted actions in the grey laminate stocks.

wyosteve

WKR
My fund is hurting too. Just picked up a Weatherby Backcountry Ti 2.0 and a Kimber Montana in .223! Hope I can still afford the ammo!

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
Sexy. If I find one in 260 rem I will snatch it up as well.

I was offered one the other day in trade for my Kimber. I know it's here in TN & I can see if I can get some details, if you want.

EDIT: Sorry, it was a text through GOC & it looks like I deleted it. Sorry! 😬

I was offered one the other day in trade for my Kimber. I know it's here in TN & I can see if I can get some details, if you want.

EDIT: Sorry, it was a text through GOC & it looks like I deleted it. Sorry! 😬
Dang. No worries man. I appreciate the thought!