Girlfriend's First Bird Down- Archery!

OP
BigSurArcher

BigSurArcher

Banned
It's been quite some time since I've cared to hunt turkeys, so I haven't payed much attention to decoys or anything. Looks like Dave's stuff has really taken off. Not sure I am quite willing to pay the price tag for a pair, but I can see how they would be very effective and fun to hunt over.

joehunter8301

Lil-Rokslider
Good stuff guys congrats. Nothing like getting a hunter their first bird. Keep wackin an stackin...

OP
BigSurArcher

BigSurArcher

Banned
Awesome! I love her boots.

Haha... yeah it was kind of a quickie (hunt) before getting together with the family so I told her to wear whatever would speed up the process of getting ready after the hunt. She was trying to hide them for the field photos but I snuck that shot in there when she wasn't looking!

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Haha... yeah it was kind of a quickie (hunt) before getting together with the family so I told her to wear whatever would speed up the process of getting ready after the hunt. She was trying to hide them for the field photos but I snuck that shot in there when she wasn't looking!

At the risk of sounding totally stereotypical, my first thought was that she was going for the Katniss look :)