Give up hunting/fishing or get a sex change?

Give up hunting/fishing or get a sex change?

• No more hunting/fishing for me

• Just call me Kaytlin

Results are only viewable after voting.
So would you rather give up all forms of hunting/fishing or get a sex change?

Couple of clarifying points that came up in the discussion we had around this:
-you have to get the boobs (probably the only benefit...)
-hunting/fishing also includes all forms of shooting
-cant switch back and forth
-you don't have to wear dresses or makeup etc
-you cant scout or hunt/fish with anyone else but you could still go backpacking

EastMT

WKR
Hahahahaha, well the good news is I would have a better chance of getting picked up hitch hiking like Chong, “Hey dbl bbl, I’m going dat way”........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob5589

WKR
Ahhh, the "it's almost huntin season doldrums.". Brings out the weirdness in all of us 😆

OP
Molon Labe
Hilarious. How many beers did it take for this discussion to fully manifest. Love it.

Quite a few beers...at several points I had tears running down the side of my face I was laughing so hard.

I was thinking that since I had to do implants I would have a zipper installed. Give me several options like a switch barrel rifle. Giant and foam filled...then I could lay on my back and rest my binos on the boobs and head on my pack...and light weight so no backpain. Glass all day super lazy.

Then drop in the silicone when I was bored and wanted to play with boobs.

When you are bow hunting you could just put the A cup inserts in to prevent string from smacking a boob.

Trial153

WKR
If I am hot enough I will never have to leave home, well except to hunt and fish.

Quite a few beers...at several points I had tears running down the side of my face I was laughing so hard.

I was thinking that since I had to do implants I would have a zipper installed. Give me several options like a switch barrel rifle. Giant and foam filled...then I could lay on my back and rest my binos on the boobs and head on my pack...and light weight so no backpain. Glass all day super lazy.

Then drop in the silicone when I was bored and wanted to play with boobs.

When you are bow hunting you could just put the A cup inserts in to prevent string from smacking a boob.
Quite honestly im feeling some major disappointment in myself for not thinking of the "switch barrel" concept previously. Then again ive never thought of getting implants before, so maybe im alright after all.😁

FlyGuy

WKR
My name would be Marylyn and I would be one bad bitch. but I wouldn’t wear any of that pink camo bullshit.

You can’t cheat the mountain

Then Rokslide could become a dating website since we would have a bunch of chicks that love hunting to fix up with the young guys around here. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Virginian

Lil-Rokslider
Can I wear camo bikinis and post scandalous photos on the gram to get free gear and act like I'm a great white hunter while calling myself a hunteress? Yeah I'm down