Glad to be here

I am a mule deer nut and spend all year figuring out next year hunts. I feel lucky to find this site. I am a draw odds junkie and believe I can offer insight into numerous hunts throughout the west. I have always thought as David long and Robbie Denning are hard core Muley masters and am hoping to continue to learn as I feed my addiction.

This year I will be hunting elk (2nd) and deer (3rd) season in Colorado. I am also in for Montana and Wyoming deer and thinking I should draw both. I will cap off the year with a trip for Muleys to Peace River Alberta.

Have hunted the following units and willing to help if you draw:

Wyoming: elk-100, antelope 32, 47, 48 and 57

Nevada: antelope 33 early

Colorado: Deer-53, 64, 65, 70, 67, 54, 55, 551, 411

Oregon: all units, drew Weneha any bull in 1998, hunted that Unit as a kid for many years

Hoping to contribute and build relationships to trade information and help guys that have similar interests. It's been a long off season

Rich

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Welcome Rich. Colorado here. Planning the ol Elk Dance in September myself. Will be my first hunt for Elk. 10 years in Colorado and just now getting started at it. Wasted years. Glad Im into it now though hope to have many years to come of some fantastic hunts.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
lostinOregon,
welcome to Rokslide.
If David Long is a muley master, then I'm just a student!
Thanks for joining and by the looks of your thread, we could learn a lot from you.
Best of luck on your 3rd season tag, hope it snows a pile for you.

Another Oregon RokSlide newbie here

LostIinOregon, Rokslide newbie & fellow Oregonion here as well.
You going to Faith In the Field's "Cabin Fever Movie Night" in Canby April 27th?

Me, well..... I'm a Hunt'nFish fool! :) Elk, blacktail, bear, coyotes....Love it all.
Five 5pt elk, a bunch of deer, half a doz bear, even got a .45rd into a cougar last fall.
Mainly a rifle guy and a pack whore; Nimrod, Oregon Packworks, Wilderness Pack Specialties.
Grew up packing (mules) into NE. Oregon's Wilderness. Beckel Eena TT tent owner.
Not much else to say except that I can't wait till fall bear season starts. (No spring tag for me this year)

Happy Hunt'n
Hunt'nFish

PS: 2Rocky, I'm from Enterprise..... Class of 85 #74 Knifong