Globe insert with small fiber optic?

I might be interested in one for a Knight as well.

I have a question/request. Why not add an additional dot? I think it would be cool to have some sort of BDC similar to the inserts except it would be higher vis and more useful IMO.

Buckslyr

Lil-Rokslider
I might be interested in one for a Knight as well.

I have a question/request. Why not add an additional dot? I think it would be cool to have some sort of BDC similar to the inserts except it would be higher vis and more useful IMO.
I’ve given the dual pin some thought the fibers would just have to be so close together to be functional. On the rifles we are currently building the sights for you’re barely giving up the body of a deer at 300 yds, so not sure if the dual fiber would be worth it on those guns. But probably be beneficial on the NW style guns.

OP
E

eltaco

WKR
I’ve given the dual pin some thought the fibers would just have to be so close together to be functional. On the rifles we are currently building the sights for you’re barely giving up the body of a deer at 300 yds, so not sure if the dual fiber would be worth it on those guns. But probably be beneficial on the NW style guns.

Just wanted to follow-up on this. Any progress on the sight for a Knight ultralight? I ended up 3d printing a globe insert for a 0.010” fiber this season, but would love to have your proper sight going forward!