Glock 20 (10mm) hip or thigh holster recs

ReefJones

Lil-Rokslider
I got a blade-tech off a suggestion from someone here on the slide. I ordered the drop/offset bracket and also a paddle. Much prefer this over the chest rigs and will be super easy to move from pack belt to pants.
Just picked up a blade-tech holster for my G20. Can you please share links to the offset bracket and paddle your purchased?

Thanks in advance!
Reef

Reactions: kpk

kpk

WKR

The "long" and "short" drop offset - have the same length drop. The long provides a spot to mount a strap to go around your thigh. I went with the short.

The "teeth" on the paddle that go on the underside of your belt to prevent the holster pulling up are quite aggressive. I typically wear eddie bauer pants and those "teeth" were quite painful after an hour or so. I'm sure this could be dremeled/filed/smoothed/etc. I haven't messed with it.....I've been happy with the tec lok and the drop. Paddle is cheap though and worth trying out.

ReefJones

Lil-Rokslider

The "long" and "short" drop offset - have the same length drop. The long provides a spot to mount a strap to go around your thigh. I went with the short.

The "teeth" on the paddle that go on the underside of your belt to prevent the holster pulling up are quite aggressive. I typically wear eddie bauer pants and those "teeth" were quite painful after an hour or so. I'm sure this could be dremeled/filed/smoothed/etc. I haven't messed with it.....I've been happy with the tec lok and the drop. Paddle is cheap though and worth trying out.
Very much appreciated, bud. Also, thanks for the added insight!
Reef

Totoro

WKR
Razco for me for my 20SF.

Yeah its a little heavy when paired to the bino harness but I would rather take the bino outta the harness and keep the gun close than take the gun off.

Ive been running a Razco under my Marsupial harness that last to years with my 20sf. Its the best system i've tried so far..

IAMike304

FNG
I only use a drop leg for midwest treestand hunting with a smaller frame sidearm. My G20 goes in a kenai chest rig. I also use a bino harness and have no issues with it being there, or access to it.

IMO, Diamond D Chest holster is a great option. A little pricey, but you are able to adjust it to sit just below and off to the side of your binos. A thigh holster just causes the gun to brush up against everything, scratches up the gun (if you care), gets snagged on branches, and can cause more noise if up close to an animal.