Glock 20 Holster Comfortable w/ Backpack

bwlacy

WKR
Go with Safariland. Order whatever holster you’d like with the light and RMR cut out. Then you can use a QLS setup to transfer to different mounting options quickly. For hiking with the hip belt on, the low ride holster mount works perfectly. It is low enough to clear the hip belt on a SC X-curve, canted out enough that you have a snag free draw range yet not so much that it snags. I’m carrying an XDm 4.5” in 10mm just like that and it works great. Did 10 miles with 55lbs on Friday and didn’t notice the holster once. Then when I go to the range I transfer the holster (I have the GLS, will upgrade to an ALS 6360 once I get a light for it this winter) to the standard belt loop attachment on my gun belt. It’s quick, easy and secure. If needed I can supply some pictures for you too.
Pics or model numbers please. I'm looking for a set up for an XDM 10 5.25 to get below my Kifaru duplex belt.

Thanks for any info

Krieg Hetzen

Lil-Rokslider
Check here. Posted pictures, short video and my experiences so far.

Wapack

FNG
You could run kydex on your pack belt and run a light weight one on your pants belt in camp, something like the glock oem sport belt slide? There cheap and light. I think there would be a space for rmr not sure. Not light compatible though... or tuck it in yo pants gangsta style. with a heavy load I don’t think anything other than a really thin belt is comfortable under a pack belt. Maybe I’m a sissy🤷🏻‍♂️.

Wapack

FNG
My kenai has served me well but this season I’m going to attach the pistol to my pack belt, I’ll just use one of those mused trigger covers when I have the pistol in the tent.
Sorry I should have read through the thread better. I basically just said what he already has.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I just use my normal paddle holster on my pants belt that I use every day, but I don't wear my pack waist belts low around my hips so they work well together just fine. I've been carrying my G20 this way for the past 10 years without any issues.

Ranger 692

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been wrangling with how to do this too. Love my Kenai’s but bino harness and pack makes things difficult if you want the pistol on your person at all times without switching. I’m gonna try a Razco on my SG bino harness first. If that fails might go the GFI micro aggression panel route and try that.