Glock 20 laser/light/holster

j3butch

Lil-Rokslider
Hello gang. I’ve been doing a fair amount of research on the web including the beloved Rokslide on this topic. I apologize in advance if I’ve missed relevant threads on this. I purchased a glock 20 gen 4 for an upcoming AK drop hunt. I’m looking for a laser/light combo as well as a chest holster and clip style waist holster that I can also clip to the molly webbing on my Kifaru pack. I realize I will most likely need to purchase 2 holsters-one for the chest rig and one for the waist.

My questions are:
1-recommendations for a user friendly laser/light combo. I’m leaning toward the STREAMLIGHT TLR-4 for it’s simple design, good price point and easy install. I’m open to suggestions though.
2-recommendations for chest holster. Is there one that I can use the same holster for the chest rig and then switch to hip holster with a clip that will go on my belt and molly webbing? I’m leaning towards the Kenai chest holster but trying to figure out if I can get the holster to accommodate the TLR-4 laser light. Again, open to suggestions. I checked in with Razco but he does not have a holster that will take the TLR-4..

I appreciate your suggestions.

ktm450

Lil-Rokslider
I really like my G20 with an integrated Lasermax guide rod and a simple Streamlight. It is a Gen 3 and has been a constant companion for 11 years. Lasermax still going strong. Nice to have the ability to have a Laser without the light too.

OP
j3butch

j3butch

Lil-Rokslider
I really like my G20 with an integrated Lasermax guide rod and a simple Streamlight. It is a Gen 3 and has been a constant companion for 11 years. Lasermax still going strong. Nice to have the ability to have a Laser without the light too.
Thanks, I’ll check it out. Can you give specifics on lasermax & STREAMLIGHT that you use

Make sure the Glock 20 is reliable with the ammo you choose to carry. My Gen 2 was not 100% with heavy handloads even after adding a heavier spring set up and trying different powder combinations. I eventually went back to carrying 4" .357 revolvers. Last year I carried a P365 as backup, but we only have to worry about blackies around here.