Glock 20 questions.

j3butch

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking for a Glock 20 Gen 4 new or used. I live in a small town in CO that has 1 gun dealer and he can't get his hands on one. I've been searching the Rokslide classifieds as well as Gunbroker. My questions are:

-can anyone recommend good places for me to search on line
-what is the going rate for new and used? Seems like $750-$800?

Much appreciated.

*zap*

WKR
If your buying a semi auto pidstol you may want to avoid ffl paperwork, but maybe not. I would go to the nearest gun show and be in line before it opens the first day.

Gutshotem

WKR
If your buying a semi auto pidstol you may want to avoid ffl paperwork, but maybe not. I would go to the nearest gun show and be in line before it opens the first day.
That would be illegal in the state of Colorado.

Marmots

Lil-Rokslider
I got a new gen 4 Glock 20 from the primary arms website for $550 in late July. There's still deals out there if you get lucky.

take5

FNG
There is a place here in Alabama that I believe is FFL and they have them for $599. Happy to pass that info along to you if you're interested in having one shipped.

OP
j3butch

j3butch

Lil-Rokslider
There is a place here in Alabama that I believe is FFL and they have them for $599. Happy to pass that info along to you if you're interested in having one shipped.
Yes please DM I appreciate it

take5

FNG
Yes please DM I appreciate it
Unfortunately I've been soaking up a lot of info here and not posting, so I don't have the ability to send a DM. Let me know if you want me to just post it up or if you have another suggestion.

OP
j3butch

j3butch

Lil-Rokslider
Unfortunately I've been soaking up a lot of info here and not posting, so I don't have the ability to send a DM. Let me know if you want me to just post it up or if you have another suggestion.
Text please 970-366-6662

take5

FNG
700 brand new is about going rate on Gunbroker, which is an easy and not sketchy way to shop IMO.
Agreed, but the prices I’ve seen there lately are really inflated. I think purchasing from a FFL holder that’s a brick and mortar store is a good option.