Glock 20

OP
F
i am going to order the kkm barrel tonight... should i go drect from kkm or glockstore? looks like those are the only two that sell it.

also its just the "Glock 20 Match 10MM" kkm barrel?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
i am going to order the kkm barrel tonight... should i go drect from kkm or glockstore? looks like those are the only two that sell it.

also its just the "Glock 20 Match 10MM" kkm barrel?

When I got mine, KKM was backlogged so I ordered from Glock store who had it in stock. That being said, Glock store is probably my least favorite company to deal with, I had a warranty return issue that was very difficult to deal with through them and I spent hours waiting on the phone with that asshole Lenny talking on his commercials. I’ll try very hard to never order from them ever again.

Beendare

WKR
FWIW, There was a test done by one of the online gun guys; Tested a half dozen Barrels including the stock barrel.

Stock was as accurate as anything out there and a couple of the after market barrels were worse. IME, its learning the trigger that makes a pistol accurate.....

Holster wise, I bought a cheap Amazon Kydex and added straps to fit my pack belt. I can wear it on pants or pack. Thats where I practice my draw and shoot from........so its Fast/instinctive for me.

OP
F
alright barrel kkm is on order. Holster came, picked up some underwood and buffalo bore to test with.

What recoil spring assembly should i go with? or just leave factory one in?

OP
F
just threw on trijicon hds. now just waiting on barrel from KKM. they said lead time is 3 weeks before shipping.. Monday is three weeks so hopefully it ships out next week!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
alright barrel kkm is on order. Holster came, picked up some underwood and buffalo bore to test with.

What recoil spring assembly should i go with? or just leave factory one in?

I use the factory recoil spring, I don’t shoot much hard cast out of the guns after testing them to make sure there isn’t any issues, no need to have a different recoil spring, it’s not like I blast away with that stuff on a regular basis.

Hogyotedeer

Banned
Glock 20 gen 4 with the adjustable meprolight sights. I didn't have any issues with holsters as so far they have all worked. Blackhawk serpa, safariland ALS, bravo concealment, galco shoulder holster..... You get the idea.

Marcus21

Lil-Rokslider
Gunfighter Inc chestholster for me...don't like hip guns while in the woods

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bobrunner06

Lil-Rokslider
IMG_4934.jpeg
I like the Hill People gear set up. I got it in order to have lots of options (hiking, hunting, fishing). The bino pouch does make it stick out kind of far, but it doesn't get in the way of gun or bow string.

I like Safariland drop leg holsters. They stay out of the way of the rest of your normal gear.

I have mentioned this in other threads but adding a few thoughts:

- Serpas get some hate on tactical forums. Mud and debris can clog the lock and cause issues. Other complaints seem to be more relevant to LEO about weapon retention while grappling.
- I am a fan of active retention. My favorite is the type like safarialnad als or SLS. Bladetech and a few other holster makers have good systems. Even an old school thumb break is good.
- drop leg holsters can be a problem in the woods on long walks. In the worst case, that sand blast the skin on your thigh and start a brush fire in your crotch. I like a device safariland makes called a UBL. It is a stiff plastic extender that gets the holster below your belt line without the need for a leg strap. It is compatible with a variety of holsters Via bolts.