WTS Glock G20SF 10mm

OP
C

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I welcome any and all discussion regarding the hassle of our gun laws. It keeps this ad up. Speaking of which, the pistol is still available. Go Badgers!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man I’d love to have this pistol, just seems like a lot of work for a non-local. Lol.

Free bump for that last sentence by the OP. Go Badgers! Even though we screwed away that Rose Bowl...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11boo

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
CCH, have you checked with A pawn/Wilcox guns downtown GJ for a ffl Transferring dealer? They also will just sell it on consignment for a small fee.

OP
C

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I had just assumed consignment fees would be extreme. I’ll look into that. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
being we live 30 miles from utah border, drive across the state line into and sale it ;). Great price for someone.

Hunt the Top

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My go to bear protection pistol. The 10mm is a bad mamma jamma!

OP
C

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Have had some really low ball local offers and downright sketchy offers from Armslist. No luck with shipping through a local FFL. Trying to avoid consignment.

$475 for local sale to Rokslide members. Not sure I can treat for fancy beer at that price, but could probably swig some Keystone Lights from my tailgate while you tell me no more than one hunting story. Must transfer through FFL. Mine will do it for you for $35 and he has cute kids and dogs to entertain you if your background check takes a while. 😜

OP
C

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
It's now at Jerry's Sport Center in Grand Junction on consignment. No idea if they will ship to you out of state, but after having some DB flag my ad as spam on Armslist and getting nowhere with Armslist to resolve it, I was out of options and just dumped it there. If anyone is coming through town, my offer still stands and I'll pull it from consignment to sell. Ready for someone to buy ME a beer.

Kelk

WKR
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Man I wish I lived in Colorado. I’ve been eyeballing this post for a while trying to figure out how to get that here to Oregon. My sister lives there so I’ve been trying to figure out that angle as well lol.

OP
C

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
That's what kills me. Plenty of good guys here to sell it to, but between Fed Ex and FFLs I've found myself F'd -- pile on the crap that is Armslist and I'm low on options. Great gun at what I think is a reasonable price, and now I can't even advertise it locally. Anyway, thanks to all for you eyes on this and if you get to Grand Junction...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have you ever looked at MeWe? And $35 ffl fee? That’s pretty high.

a handgun should be able to be shipped ffl to ffl using usps flat rate (at least two years ago it could). Find a ffl that is less expensive and you got an extra $60 into the gun. It is no longer a decent price though.
MeWe is a social media sight that allows the sells of firearms.

OP
C

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I’ll be in Glenwood springs in a few weeks

I'd make that work, if the timing is okay.

On FFL costs, the background check costs $10. The $35 includes that. $25 for someone to take the time to do said check and deal with the paperwork seems reasonable to me. In fact, it's the cheapest I've found in the area. Live in a fairly small community, but I didn't find it cheaper in the Denver area when I lived there.

Sorry, I didn't mean to turn this into a whine session. Have just been trying to sell the gun and it has been a frustrating process. Will check out MeWe.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I would have paid your transfer fee to an ffl to ship it to me.. its like 25 bucks to transfer it.. then he could have sent it to my ffl

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You can ship it fed ex to any FFL dealer that will accept it. Buyer will pay an FFL transfer fee once check comes back good proving its not hot and buyer is approved. Best way is to ship from your FFL to the buyers FFL its not hard nor is it expensive weight of box plus any insurance.