Glock sight tool rental?

Nuke Man

WKR
Dude I've installed Trijicon tritium sights on all my glocks with a brass punch and a hammer. If that would break your sight it would be a pos.
Some of the HD sights come with a shorter screw for the front sight. Dont install the factory Glock screw in the Trijicon sight. It will break the tritium vial.

Nuke Man

WKR
Yea it really doesnt take much force with a punch and hammer. Even a steel punch is fine you'll just have to touch up the finish on the sight if your into that kinda stuff

Rsmiley

FNG
Dude I've installed Trijicon tritium sights on all my glocks with a brass punch and a hammer. If that would break your sight it would be a pos.
Some of the HD sights come with a shorter screw for the front sight. Dont install the factory Glock screw in the Trijicon sight. It will break the tritium vial.
X2

Tango1

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a former Glock LE/MIL trainer-armorer. Let me know if Plan A doesn't work out and you can use mine. If you happen to be in Central FL we could meet and I'll do the install in about 10 min. Don't use a brass drift on the rear, there is a chance of rupturing the tritium vials. Lube the rear sight channel before installation. Careful with the front as the threads are fine and you can break the nut if you get too aggressive. Use a little blue Loc-Tite on those threads and watch so the front blade is parallel with the slide as you tighten the nut.

OP
D
I'm a former Glock LE/MIL trainer-armorer. Let me know if Plan A doesn't work out and you can use mine. If you happen to be in Central FL we could meet and I'll do the install in about 10 min. Don't use a brass drift on the rear, there is a chance of rupturing the tritium vials. Lube the rear sight channel before installation. Careful with the front as the threads are fine and you can break the nut if you get too aggressive. Use a little blue Loc-Tite on those threads and watch so the front blade is parallel with the slide as you tighten the nut.
Ding, ding. Ding. 69729164.jpg

willidru

WKR
Just did this on my G22, used a mallet and punch to remove old sight. Installed the new with nylon drift punch cheap and easy

Attachments

• F26FAC31-02D1-4AC3-9731-91974D9F6CB1.png
    F26FAC31-02D1-4AC3-9731-91974D9F6CB1.png
    299.7 KB · Views: 5