Gloves and Durability

I have used the FL and Kuiu gloves and haven’t been overly impressed. The 210 gloves and FL liner gloves did not stand the test of time on my past few hunts. Just trying to get some insight on what everyone is using and liking for gloves? Looking to replace mine for an early elk hunt. Don’t need anything to heavy but would like a glove that doesn’t fall apart at the seams. Appreciate any input. Thanks

The Sitka Ascent gloves worked well for me last bow season. They breathe very well and I can use my smartphone (OnX) without taking my glove off. They are also very low profile and form fitting, which I like when shooting my bow. I would think the Kuiu Attack would be similar, but slightly heavier and more durable. No experience with them though.

Wrench

WKR
The cheap black polyester with grey rubber coated $3.00 gloves and down mittens for when it's uber cold. I will use chilly grips when it's in the teens with the down mittens as well....they compress down to the size and weight of an easter egg and are WARM. if I'm moving, the $3 gloves are all I need.

I have been wearing Sealskinz for three years now with no sign of aging. They are just more comfortable over time. Having the ability to free your trigger finger and thumb on both gloves is nice and they are very warm. I have put thin liners in them when it snows. Otherwise they are great on their own.

I buy the Dickie 6 pack of rubber faced "garden/work gloves" at COSTCO for $15. They are tough as heck, great to use with hiking poles, etc. 3 pair are black that I use hunting and the other 3 pair are red and serve as great work gloves. I get a lot of use out of a pair unless handling rock or concrete block. When they get dirty they go in the wash. They up your grip a bunch, allow great dexterity and I can handle using them in pretty warm weather. I do not like them in black berry brush, cat-claw, rose bushes or especially devils club all of which you need solid leather. Otherwise they get a lot of use.

For colder conditions I go to KUIU Attack gloves. As the tips start to wear, I'll armor the worn spots with a bit of Shoe Glue or AquaSeal Shoe Repair. It keeps Guide gloves going for years.

matthewmt

WKR
I use Cabela's liner gloves for early bow season, only 10$ I believe or Costco head brand runners gloves.
I also have some older kuiu guide gloves and they've been great.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I use Atlas Therma-Fit gloves when it's not too cold...insulated "Wonder Grip" latex- coated ones when it is...

Tower

FNG
I like the Black Ovis liner glove over the FL version. They fit me better and have silicone grippers on the palm and fingers.

I have big hands so a lot of gloves don’t fit me. I tried some first lite gloves and didn’t care for them. Currently using a pair of OR gloves.

I have gotten a lot of use out of a FHF muff with heaters in it and thin or no gloves while bow hunting. My hand stay toasty when standing still.

K_pem

WKR
They arent real light weight but im gonna be giving the new KUIU axis gloves a run this season. I dont use gloves much in archery season, maybe just for the quad rides in and out, early morning and wood splitting or whatever but i can really see myself using them a ton come later seasons. When it gets real cold the wool lined leather chopper mitts come out.

LostArra

WKR
Manzella
All they make are gloves
Wide selection
Reasonable price
Sure, they eventually wear out but you won't spend a fortune on replacements.
I have found better deals on their website than Amazon

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk