Gloves

OP
S

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
Alright guys so since I started the thread I’ll let you know with what I got. Wanted a chance to use them hunting before I gave any advice on what I got.

so I ended up getting kuiu strong fleece base layers gloves and kuiu guide gloves. I have never had a complaint with anything kuiu before and that’s why I chose to Spend a little more and give these a shot but I was actually disappointed after using the guide gloves in the field.

The strong fleece (base layer gloves) I actually was pretty satisfied with, especially with the finger touch that allows you to use your index finger and thumb on your smart phone which was nice hunting a new area this year I was checking my maps quite a bit. They weren’t the warmest glove but have a purpose. I would recommend them.

However the guide glove I was very disappointed In, I hunted the last week of oct first week of November in Idaho, temps were on and off snow temps usually in low 20s and got down into single digits last day of the hunt. The guide gloves really didn’t keep my hands as warm as I expected even with the base layer underneath. I still had enough dexterity to shoot with both layers on but it wasn’t ideal. I really thought with kuiu reputation I could trust these to be a little warmer and I was wrong. This is the first product from kuiu I really wasn’t happy with.

hope this helps others out