Gloves

Dr. Rx

Lil-Rokslider
Seriously who makes the best gloves for cold wet conditions?
what are you guys running?

kris

Top147

Lil-Rokslider
All gtx gloves I’ve tried wet out no matter what.

Still using merino wool liner then gtx mitten shell for on the move. For camp and glassing either a down mitt or EEs strongholds seem interesting.

ever think about the cheapo $10 amazon fleece lined rubber gloves for work. not breathable and a little weight penalty but 100% waterproof and rugged.

will listen in.

Ryan_1129

Lil-Rokslider
I've enjoyed the Kuiu Yukon gloves for later rifle seasons when it is snowing. There are plenty of others out there though.
I have been looking at those. Any chance you have tried any of the kuiu mittens? Those look like the would be warmer with the loss of a little dexterity.

I have been looking at those. Any chance you have tried any of the kuiu mittens? Those look like the would be warmer with the loss of a little dexterity.

I have not. For mittens I've used the Hot Shot ones you see on Camofire for like $10. They are very warm, but not waterproof. I'll carry both and use whichever one the weather dictates.

OP
D

Dr. Rx

Lil-Rokslider
All gtx gloves I’ve tried wet out no matter what.

Still using merino wool liner then gtx mitten shell for on the move. For camp and glassing either a down mitt or EEs strongholds seem interesting.

ever think about the cheapo $10 amazon fleece lined rubber gloves for work. not breathable and a little weight penalty but 100% waterproof and rugged.

will listen in.
I will look into those
Honestly I’m yet to see a glove that works.
Your spot on all gtx gloves get wet

T-Dozzer

FNG
I have the same struggle. Ive been looking at a waterproof wool glove made by Showers Pass.

Goatie

Lil-Rokslider
30’s or warmer and wet I’ve liked my OR Poseidon’s. Dug my Tundra out of a snow bank by hand for 3 hrs while chasing coyotes. All of me was soaked except my hands lol n