GMU 4/441/214 Colorado

mporter012

Lil-Rokslider
If anyone is so willing to have a chat with me about Units 4/441/214 in Colorado, shoot me a PM. Headed there tomorrow. Buck and Bull tags. I'm backpack ready. I've done tons of e-scouting, but unfortunately with the virus/work/etc, just never had time to get there and scout boots on the ground. Apparently it's a mob scene during rifle seasons, so I'm looking to get away from humans. I'm sure it'll be a learning experience.

Thanks so much!

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
Haha. I just remembered a post you created months ago complaining about the draw system in Colorado. You only drew this deer tag. In one of your posts you wrote, "I'll guarantee you i put in more hours afield per month than you do per year. Im not some snowflake bitch." I guess you should have scouted a bit rather than waiting the day before your trip and asking for people for their hard-earned honeyholes. Yikes.

Northpark

WKR
All I’m gonna say is good luck getting away from other people in a CO OTC unit. We hiked in nearly 9 miles with no trail and still had people everywhere.

OP
M

mporter012

Lil-Rokslider
Haha. I just remembered a post you created months ago complaining about the draw system in Colorado. You only drew this deer tag. In one of your posts you wrote, "I'll guarantee you i put in more hours afield per month than you do per year. Im not some snowflake bitch." I guess you should have scouted a bit rather than waiting the day before your trip and asking for people for their hard-earned honeyholes. Yikes.
Didn't i apologize for saying that? I killed a good whitetail last week in an area id never been with my bow. I don't need GpS coordinates, Just asking for some input is all. I tried getting in touch with game wardens in the area for the last month, but never touched base. Any good this year?

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
Didn't i apologize for saying that? I killed a good whitetail last week in an area id never been with my bow. I don't need GpS coordinates, Just asking for some input is all. I tried getting in touch with game wardens in the area for the last month, but never touched base. Any good this year?
Dude, I have no interest in arguing with a stranger on the internet. However, the warden in that unit is awesome and returns calls within 24 hours, even in the middle of the season. Manup and earn it by taking a couple of quick (and beautiful) pre-season drives and getting boots on the ground or just trust your e-scouting and bust your tail this season. Or you could stay your current path and ask for handouts while posting stuff on the internet during prime-time hunting hours during your season. . . The season started yesterday. Be humble and go hunt, man.