Go Hunt Filters

Benjblt

WKR
Any of you use Go Hunt? I'm having a hard time figuring out what's up with the filters. Well at least one for Idaho. When I select Idaho, mule deer, nonresident, and the filter by date range [10-20-19 to 12/1/19 ]no hunts show up. I know for a fact there are mule deer hunts during this date range for non-residents. When I asked the question they said that they guessed I didn't have it filtered for controlled hunts. Definitely not it and not a way you can even filter under the "date range" filter. Anybody have any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong? If this is a glitch with GoHunt how has this not been solved yet?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Yeah, 2019 regs won't be ready for idaho til April most likely

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Benjblt

Benjblt

WKR
What does it have to do with regs? If I look at he hunts on the platform it shows hunts during those date ranges. When you filter for those date ranges those hunts don't show up.

HunterEng

FNG
What does it have to do with regs? If I look at he hunts on the platform it shows hunts during those date ranges. When you filter for those date ranges those hunts don't show up.
Isnt Idaho changing some of there quotas on hunt this year...that might affect the filters because that would change odds, etc. Although if that is the case I would think the go hunt guys would know that.
I have had trouble using my iPad before. For whatever reason....never any on my pc

It's because the date range doesn't exist in their database until they enter it. If you look at the hunt lists for seasons (as opposed to selecting a date range) you'll see that they are 2018 dates.

FURMAN

WKR
Yep date filtering works fine for data in the system(2018). To filter for 2019 you will need to wait until it is updated. They can not put it in the system until the state decides on dates.

OP
Benjblt

Benjblt

WKR
Yep date filtering works fine for data in the system(2018). To filter for 2019 you will need to wait until it is updated. They can not put it in the system until the state decides on dates.
Alright, it's the year. Makes total sense now. I wish GoHunt would have said so. I asked them.

Thanks guys. I dont know why I didn't figure that out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk