Go Hunt Showroom

JAM7

FNG
This past week, I attended a conference in Las Vegas for work. After a few days on the Strip, I had grown tired of the crowds and the noise, and decided to take a ride out to Go Hunt’s new showroom, which was only about a 15 minute Lyft ride from my hotel. I’ve occasionally listened to the Go Hunt podcasts and was aware they had just opened the showroom, but wasn’t sure what to expect.

The trip was well worth my time. As someone from the Midwest it was great to have the opportunity to hold many of the more technical hunting products in my hands that I otherwise can’t find in stores where I live. The fellas working we’re very friendly and we’re happy to let me pick their brains on western hunting questions. They also took the time to go back to the warehouse and bring out every product I wanted to look at in instances where the product wasn’t out on the showroom floor. I ended up making a few small purchases that would fit in my suitcase and will be ordering some of the bigger items I looked at from Go Hunt once I’ve completed my research and decided what to buy. They threw in some Go Hunt swag for free before I left, which was a nice surprise and even offered to give me a tour of the office, but I regrettably had to get back to my conference.

I apologize in advance if this is posted to wrong section of the forum, but as someone who debated whether it would be worth my time to visit, I wanted to share my experience for anyone else considering visiting. The answer is yes, if you’re ever passing through Vegas it’s definitely worth checking out.

Good luck to everyone with your remaining hunts this year!