Go ravens!!!!!!

Big day for this flatlander from md. I think the ravens got this one in the bag but they've let me down Before!!! Come on ravens, bring that trophy home!!! Party time!!!

jls

FNG
I agree it should be a good game...

Kaepernick should probably not try that QB keeper too much or Alex Smith will likely finish the game. The Ravens defense will take every opportunity to deal the heavy lumber to the 49ers. Calling my shot here: Ravens win 27-20

C'mon "Purple and Black" bring the Lombardi back to Bal'mer!

velvetfvr

WKR
Kap is about to get smashed, young QB on Ed reed and this veteran D, heck this D even gets My bow Brady off of his game. And if you can get arguably the best QB to ever play the game off of his game, you will win so a youngster should be easy pickin'.

Lukem

WKR
Kap is about to get smashed, young QB on Ed reed and this old D, heck this D even gets My bow Brady off of his game. And if you can get arguably the best QB to ever play the game off of his game, you will win so a youngster should be easy pickin'.
Thats what the Pack and Falcons thought.

And I fixed your post :)

Ozz08

WKR
Yep the ravens d is very veteran and that's exactly what the niners offense will make them look like.......old and slow!

Go niners!

OP
flatlander51
Wow! Just look at the site for the first time since this morning love all the ravens love! 7-0 keep it up b more

7mag.

WKR
I'm so glad Kaepernick and Jim Harbaugh lost. I can't stand those two idiots. It hurt rooting for Baltimore, but I'm glad they beat the Niner's.

Was pulling for the Niners... only because Colin Kaepernick was the QB for Nevada when they beat Boise State, and Mike Iupati I went to school with.

Mike