Go time for NV

Well we are heading out for the Trail Head. Just wanted to wish everyone hunting NV good luck. If any one happens to be in the area, look for two guys in Verde Kuiu, and swing on by for a Nalgen bottle of mango tea.

Pueblo

FNG
I'm 24 hours out from go time. Hopefully there's a parking spot left at the trail-head. Good luck all.

velvetfvr

WKR
Heading out the 10th the 17th. Can't wait to sneak on some big velvet Muleys!!! Good luck to everyone else!

velvetfvr

WKR
Btw, Why does Nevada start so early?

It used to start August 1st.
Just how the season goes. Archery goes till sometime around Labor Day, muzzleloader is sept 10-30. And any legal weapon is the month of oct to nov 5 for the majority of the units.

c5mrr270

WKR
Good luck to you two. I'll be hiking in sometime Friday afternoon. I'll be the guy with a coyote colored Metcalf and an ACU daypack lid.

huntndad

FNG
I'll be starting my 12 hour drive late this evening. That should give us a chance to drive around the area a bit tomorrow and rest up before hitting the trailhead first thing Friday morning. Good luck to everyone.

OP
fire arrow
Only bad thing about a season that starts on Aug 10 other than the weather, is the deer's hide. There hair falls of when the wind blows. Great color, just sucks for mounts.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am leaving early tomorrow morning. I will be stopping off to fly fish the Truckee River for a couple of hours, but will meet up with Ed F for dinner tomorrow night. Good luck to you all.