Goat hunt for ~$10k; where and with who?

Looking for some guidance as I have never goat hunted before. I would be looking 2 years out in 2022.

I have been to Kodiak 2x for deer, and saw goats both times, so I have an idea of what that Kodiak hunt would be. But for $10k and planning 2 years out, what direction would you point me into for a Goat hunt?

Beaverfoot outfitting in BC for goats. fantastic hunts that are run a bit different that you can sleep in a nice B&B each night or spike out. Alot of goats in there area. I will be going back one day to hunt them again. As far as Kodiak. I hunted blacktails with Jake Jefferson and would 100% hunt with him again. That being said I don't know if he is guiding goats any longer on Kodiak but would be worth a shot to ask. Both Jake and my guide Chad in BC are legit the best guys I have hunted with.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

OP
B
Beaverfoot outfitting in BC for goats. fantastic hunts that are run a bit different that you can sleep in a nice B&B each night or spike out. Alot of goats in there area. I will be going back one day to hunt them again. As far as Kodiak. I hunted blacktails with Jake Jefferson and would 100% hunt with him again. That being said I don't know if he is guiding goats any longer on Kodiak but would be worth a shot to ask. Both Jake and my guide Chad in BC are legit the best guys I have hunted with.

Thank you, I have their website open now and getting to Calgary would be easy for me coming from Colorado.

It's an easy logistics goat hunt which also helps. They hunt inland BC which helps with the weather. I hunted the last 10 days in Sept and had rain only 1 day. Killed my billy on day 1. 9 inch goat but I was not picky
e4cfa33c5054024d9ff9da983c7a429d.jpg
c09ca360fd70dccf171652ded7fe3988.jpg

330be0e323afc3bcbf23a17aae40af6a.jpg