Goat outfitter bc or Alaska

Nope. Still in business.

Jeremy

Angus sold his territory to an anti-hunting group called the Rianforest Guardians. Last year was his last fall running goat hunts. We were going to book with him for this fall but he wasn't taking anymore bookings. He may have a couple hunts left this fall that were booked long ago, but he is effectively done outfitting in that area. While I hate to see an area go to the anti's, im sure they made him an offer that he couldn't refuse and if that's the case, I cant blame a guy for that.

P.S. I booked with Scott Miller and Millers Outdoors hunting the west coast of BC. Super pumped and have heard nothing but great things.

Wapiti1

WKR
Well, shoot. I haven't talked with him for about a year. Too bad. Thanks for the update.

Jeremy

gearguywb

WKR
Sent emails to a couple of the folks listed in this thread. Looking forward to hearing back from them.

Get a hold of Scott Miller with Millers hunting and outdoors. Fantastic area that has been virtually untouched for a long time in the coastal mountains where the biggest goats in the world live

Lonald

FNG
I did not say Canadians are crooks. I said if I was an American I would rather deal with an issue with $12,000 or so on the line within America, especially for animal that can be hunted in each country.

If I was Canadian I would rather deal with another Canadian in Canadian court than an American. If you don't like the logic, so be it, but don't put words in my mouth.

There are unscrupulous outfitters everywhere and likely many will be tanking soon if travel restrictions are not lifted. Many of those hunts want half down and the other half months before arrival.

The goats are the same on each side of the border. The OP asked for opinions on Canada vs Alaska. I expressed my recommendation on the fact that there are some outfitters that are currently screwing people and will likely screw people later, and Canada's travel restrictions aren't help the situation. I'd rather deal with it in my home country. I assumed he was American. Maybe he is Canadian and should think about Canada.

I have a good amount of money down on an African dangerous game hunt for July that will likely not be happening. The guy has been good about it and in the contract I can extend it to 2021. That does not mean it doesn't make me nervous to have money out there knowing I have little to know leverage of recouping that if he decides to bail.

It is something to consider in the equation. It is okay to drop the PC policing and think logically.
As of now everyone has a right to their own opinion, at least for a little while longer

I too am looking into goat for 2021 or 2022 for me and a good friend of mine. We are impartial to BC or Alaska. We are from the states, so not sure how much the rona will play into it. Any advice on outfitters to contact would awesome. Would love an outfitter that can put both of us on goats during the trip.

Thanks
Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lonald

FNG
I too am looking into goat for 2021 or 2022 for me and a good friend of mine. We are impartial to BC or Alaska. We are from the states, so not sure how much the rona will play into it. Any advice on outfitters to contact would awesome. Would love an outfitter that can put both of us on goats during the trip.

Thanks
Ryan

Sam Fejes, Fejes Guide Service

Thanks
Ryan

Scott Miller with Millers Hunting and Outdoors will do that for sure. Coastal BC where the biggest goats in the world live. Where I hunted with him was probably only 30 miles from the alaska border, although its the verrrryyyy southern tip