GoHunt black Friday sale live.

dryfly101

Lil-Rokslider
They have some pretty good deals on a lot of stuff. The mystery ranch packs are on sale. Worth a look.

Darn tough socks as well.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
There are definitely some good deals on the Mystery Ranch packs on there! The Metcalf is $125 off

OP
dryfly101

dryfly101

Lil-Rokslider
That's what I thought. I've got a pinter and really like it.

CharlieTX

FNG
I got the MR pop up 38, was lookin at some of the other stuff as well some good deals

IdahoHntr

WKR
Were they doing different deals at different times? The mystery ranch packs were on a KILLER deal when I looked this morning and now the prices have come up by close to $100 on some of them. Should have ordered when I had it in the cart this morning! They had the Beartooth 80 for $300.

And I made sure it was the full pack and not the bag only.

OP
dryfly101

dryfly101

Lil-Rokslider
Were they doing different deals at different times? The mystery ranch packs were on a KILLER deal when I looked this morning and now the prices have come up by close to $100 on some of them. Should have ordered when I had it in the cart this morning! They had the Beartooth 80 for $300.

And I made sure it was the full pack and not the bag only.
For sure. Most of their packs are about $100 more than they were when I posted this earlier.

Soupie

FNG
I ordered a Pintler today for $253, pretty happy with this deal as it includes shipping.

Sort of annoying you don’t get reward points and can’t use your accumulated reward points with items on sale.

OP
dryfly101

dryfly101

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a Pintler today for $253, pretty happy with this deal as it includes shipping.

Sort of annoying you don’t get reward points and can’t use your accumulated reward points with items on sale.
Nice. That is like $50 less than I bought my pinter used. It is a great pack BTW. Once adjusted right, the frame is very comfortable.

Gutshotem

WKR
Is the membership ever on sale??
I've never seen the membership go on sale but there are plenty of codes that will give you $50 in credit for the store with a membership purchase. You also do not need a membership to shop the store but if you have it you get free shipping without a minimum purchase.