GoHunt Customer Service Issues?

I made my first purchase from GoHunt this week and am having issues. Are they a legit company to deal with? I ordered Slik tripod legs but received a Vortex High Country tripod. I have emailed them yesterday (no response yet) and called multiple times today (keep getting sent to voicemail.

Are they decent to work with on issues or should I get on the phone with my credit card company?

fmyth

WKR
I've purchased from a gohunt a couple times and have had no problems. I once had an issue with my membership and it did take a day or two to get a response but they resolved it in a reasonable amount of time.

Last edited:

Clockwork

Lil-Rokslider
I believe they don’t work on Saturday and Sunday and that’s why you keep getting sent to voicemail.
They are a good company and I’ve bought from them multiple times myself.

UtahJimmy

WKR
They're also a hunting company so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they are operating a reduced crew right now so their employees can get it into the woods. Plus the volume of inquires is probably high due to people needing last minute gear. No need to panic, give them a few days.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mlgc20

WKR
They're also a hunting company so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they are operating a reduced crew right now so their employees can get it into the woods. Plus the volume of inquires is probably high due to people needing last minute gear. No need to panic, give them a few days.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
This is what I was thinking as well. I’ve always had good luck with GoHunt. A lot of outdoor companies I enjoy doing business with have strange/reduced hours. Like Seek Outside not working on Fridays thru Sundays. Not complaining about SO. They’ve been first class to work with. And I’m glad they get time away. But, I’ve called them more than once forgetting their hours. First world problems having to wait until Monday.

Trial153

WKR
Give em a call Tuesday morning and I sure they will take care of it. Holiday weekend suck for getting things taken care of..

I would add the same as others that it is a small company and made up of hunters. We are getting too used to 24/7/365 customer service as a norm. I will guess that once you do get ahold of someone there you will get your problem solved quickly and you may even speak the same language as the person that gets back to you.

Northpark

WKR
I’ve ordered from them many times, plus I have a membership. Excellent company. They probably are actually on a reduced crew during hunting season. They’re a small business so please give them a chance. I’ve had a couple issues in the past and they were great at making it right.