GoHunt Promo Code

Same old, same old lol. "Randy" should get you $50 gift card to their gear shop,and it will get you 10% off an order from their gear shop excluding optics (and they have free shipping). Only thing is you can't use your gift card AND get 10% off BRO, TRO, ELKTALK I think will do the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jmb1269

Lil-Rokslider
Is there a new Rokslide code for Gohunt? Got a few things I would like to buy and these guys were very good to work with in the past. ...would like to support them again!

Eastcoasthunter94

Lil-Rokslider
Sometime last spring I remember getting an email from gohunt offering $60 credit in their gear shop if I signed up. I bet if you called them they would give you a code over the phone

Do they let you do that? Mines on some kind of auto renew and I never get the option when it comes up again

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Just tell them you want to cancel before the renewal and they will offer you a deal.
They seem to be pretty darn customer centric... they don’t hassle in price match, they don’t nickel and dime on points and they will work with you on renewal even when you are on auto-bill. It can be spendy if you have your western hunts sorted or are not big for multi-state adventures, but they just treat a person right! They are the type of company I am glad to put my money and support towards.