GoHunt Triple Points

Trial153

WKR
OK final update. I received a callback from the customer service rep and they're not quite sure why the code was coming up however they are going to honor the triple points for the purchase and they credited my account.
I thought the customer service regardless of the outcome was pretty responsive they got back to me timely they were polite and appreciative of the business. Overall a great experience.

This deserves a bump for the great deals. I got a second Slik tripod with a VA-5 for a fantastic deal when you factor in the points I earned. Been wanting a 734 to pair with my 624. Feel like I've got all scenarios covered tripod wise.

OP
Turkeygetpwnd38

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Stock up on freeze dried for bear season as well, peak and stowaway have several options with 6 points back

OK final update. I received a callback from the customer service rep and they're not quite sure why the code was coming up however they are going to honor the triple points for the purchase and they credited my account.
I thought the customer service regardless of the outcome was pretty responsive they got back to me timely they were polite and appreciative of the business. Overall a great experience.
Gohunt has always been great customer service. I try to buy from them when possible even though they are a big company now.

Trial153

WKR
Gohunt has always been great customer service. I try to buy from them when possible even though they are a big company now.

Yes so far they been excellent. I managed to rack up 600 points so I am sure I will be ordering again in the future.

So, I have been looking for a Tru-Ball Blade Pro Flex for a while. I was trying to find a used one since it's almost $300 new. I went on GoHunt today and they were offering 69 points for the release. That's cheaper than most of the releases are going for used if you account for the points. I added a t-shirt for 15 extra points on a $25 shirt to up the points even more.

Good deals on there!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
I found a seriously good deal on there if you get a little creative. So good I want to make sure it ships before I mention it.

Thanks for posting.

Welp, got my order in. I’ll be shopping with GoHunt when I can from now on.

I bought 7 mugs. With a few of the free Black Friday points, I got a free Cimarron. Just finished seam sealing it!

67C40443-B3D1-4ED3-BA81-7E5F2EFC8CF5.jpeg
7C48BCEF-A4FE-403A-B415-611BF54CE923.jpeg

71CE8008-8B72-416B-AF42-CE1B3FBCF0AD.jpeg