goHunt

Calcoyote

FNG
I have been pretty happy with it and found the info for Oregon, Idaho, and Montana to be pretty accurate.

I don't hunt out of Montana a whole lot and I found alot of incorrect information at least in the Montana units I was looking at. I could see it being helpful if you wanted to hunt somewhere you have never applied or hunted before but all the information they provide is free other than their draw odds. I don't find the value after two years so its basically a $100 raffle ticket that hasn't produced and then a $50 gift card I bought myself. Its just too much money for what they offer and it just makes me mad when I find obvious mis information and know I paid alot of money for that.

Go to Born and raised outdoors or Hush, They are offering a free 30 day trial so far I like it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As far as I know they use all publicly available data... I was going to take the leap myself but saw the price tag and said nope I'll do the research myself. I'd do it for $50/year but $150 not a chance. But that's how a free market works so I won't bitch about it.

Mike

It's value is in having all of the draw odds and unit stats compiled and sorted in a single location.

Other than that, I find their unit descriptions range from dubious to worthless. One unit I hunt they recommend checking the ponderosa/oak brush... There is not a single stem of oakbrush that I've ever seen in the area. That and comments like "a good rut hunt for bulls, hike the ridges and glass", then seeing the same thing copy/pasted to other units. Most of their spot suggestions seem to be the result of throwing darts at a map.

Scooter90254

Lil-Rokslider
I’m an insider and will agree it’s way over priced. The draws odds are nice but the rest of it’s worthless.

Someone should make a site that’s cheaper and just compiles the draw odds.

TradFreak

FNG
I have used it on the 30 day trial. It has a lot of useful information not sure if I would spend what they ask for it though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wthunter

FNG
I got it this year and wish I hadn't. It isn't worth the $150 to me personally. I could see it being valuable if you are looking to hunt multiple states and multiple species. It can be a pain weeding through multiple state sites to get the information. I am mostly after elk so it really isn't that valuable to me. I consider it a lesson learned.

What I will do in the future is get the free trial in the summer and compile a list of the units I want to apply for the next year. Or possibly even pick the unit I will be hunting that year if I have an OTC tag. Obviously things can change into the next year but at least I will have a good starting point for my research.