Going back to .19 pins

vcb

WKR
Have a tommy hogg 5 pin slider with a hogg wrap and .10 pins. I shoot both eyes open and love the precision of the .10 pins but age is catching up to me. The fiber optic pin is tiny and has become a little blurry when focusing on the target and not the pins. Switched to .19 pins and I can see again! Also ordered the spot hogg sight light off amazon. To cool. Makes the pins glow. Only for giggles and practice though because any electronics/ batteries on your bow or arrow is a no no here in CO

boom

WKR
Have a tommy hogg 5 pin slider with a hogg wrap and .10 pins. I shoot both eyes open and love the precision of the .10 pins but age is catching up to me. The fiber optic pin is tiny and has become a little blurry when focusing on the target and not the pins. Switched to .19 pins and I can see again! Also ordered the spot hogg sight light off amazon. To cool. Makes the pins glow. Only for giggles and practice though because any electronics/ batteries on your bow or arrow is a no no here in CO

0.19 works the best for me as well. i have a spothogg 7 pin.

my buddy has the same sight as me. but his furthest 3 pins are 0.10. looking at the sight, the small pins seem like they have broken fibers compared to the big pins. the glow level is that different.

i dont have probs setting a big glowing orb over a distant target..it all get fuzzy with my eyes.

Lawnboi

WKR
If your eyes are getting goofy with pin brightness might give a MBG site a try. I like spott hogg, but the pins are not what you get with the MBG.

I found spott hogs .010 pins a little dim as well, but then again im used to looking at my MBG.

boom

WKR
If your eyes are getting goofy with pin brightness might give a MBG site a try. I like spott hogg, but the pins are not what you get with the MBG.

I found spott hogs .010 pins a little dim as well, but then again im used to looking at my MBG.

this is my next sight..i want a custom Ascent. i am gonna order it from that SANDSARChery guy.

Snipershirt

Lil-Rokslider
Same here, shot SH, CBE and a few others....switching over to the ascent this winter.