Sold GOLD TIP and BLACK EAGLE arrows, multiple dozens, various models

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Full Disclosure - I work for BlackOvis.com and this list of Black Eagle and Gold Tip arrows are either builds that were accidentally double built, built with one or two arrows that the inserts got jacked up or shafts that were cut the wrong length (hence 10 or 11 arrows in some of them) or they were simply built to the wrong specs (usually length) that the customer requested.

If you have questions about these arrows, just ask below or a PM. If you want to see images, since there are too many to image, PM me with your phone number and I'll text you images of the arrows with vanes/wraps.

- ALL LENGTHS are listed and measured from the VALLEY OF THE NOCK TO THE END OF THE CARBON

- ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.
IF you live in the Salt Lake City area and want to come by the shop to pick them up, you will save the $5.

- I
F you want me to include field tips just add $3 to the price and of course, let me know grains (100 or 125) so I can put them in.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY ONE OF THESE BELOW, PM ME as I'll sell them from first PM. PLEASE include the arrows you want in the PM title (the number of the listing is cool too). THANKS!

1. Gold Tip Hunter, 400 spine,
inserts installed, 25.5" length, dozen custom build with Pink wraps with black BlackOvis logos, AAE Max Hunter Vanes (2 blue, 1 neon yellow) and yellow nocks. - Retail is $120 built, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $60

10. Black Eagle Deep Impact, 300spine .
003 straightness, inserts installed, 29.5" length (to the beginning of the outsert), 12 arrows 4 fletch with white AAE Max Stealth Vanes with white wrap and white nocks. - Retail is $150, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $80

11. Black Eagle Rampage, 250 spine, inserts NOT installed, shafts only, dozen, 25" length, orange nocks. - Retail is $130, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $40 (these might be great for a kid to shoot based on the length)

I'll add more later as time allows. I have about 3 more to add.

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang Kendall that’s some sweet pricing there. I just paid 180 bucks at my pro shop for what you got listed in #1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrenalinetaxidermy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Full Disclosure - I work for BlackOvis.com and this list of Black Eagle and Gold Tip arrows are either builds that were accidentally double built, built with one or two arrows that the inserts got jacked up or shafts that were cut the wrong length (hence 10 or 11 arrows in some of them) or they were simply built to the wrong specs (usually length) that the customer requested.

If you have questions about these arrows, just ask below or a PM. If you want to see images, since there are too many to image, PM me with your phone number and I'll text you images of the arrows with vanes/wraps.

- ALL LENGTHS are listed and measured from the VALLEY OF THE NOCK TO THE END OF THE CARBON

- ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.
IF you live in the Salt Lake City area and want to come by the shop to pick them up, you will save the $5.

- I
F you want me to include field tips just add $3 to the price and of course, let me know grains (100 or 125) so I can put them in.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY ONE OF THESE BELOW, PM ME as I'll sell them from first PM. PLEASE include the arrows you want in the PM title (the number of the listing is cool too). THANKS!

1. Gold Tip Hunter, 400 spine,
inserts installed, 25.5" length, dozen custom build with Pink wraps with black BlackOvis logos, AAE Max Hunter Vanes (2 blue, 1 neon yellow) and yellow nocks. - Retail is $120 built, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $70

2. Gold Tip Velocity Pro, 340 spine, inserts installed, 28.25" length, SHAFTS, 11 arrows only, with green wraps that have black BlackOvis logos and green nocks. - Retail is $170, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $90

Gold Tip Hunter, 300 spine, inserts installed, 29.75" length, dozen custom build with Black wraps with silver BlackOvis logos, Blazer Heat Vanes 4 fletch (2 black, 2 green) and clear yellow nocks. - Retail is $120 built, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $70

Black Eagle Rampage, 300 spine, inserts installed, 29.5" length, dozen custom build with 3 Blazer Vanes (2 orange, 1 red) and orange nocks. - Retail is $155 built, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $100

5. Black Eagle Rampage, 400 spine, inserts installed, 27.75" length, dozen arrows build with 3 Blazer Vanes (2 white, 2 red) orange nocks, 100gr inserts. - Retail is $155 built, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $103

6. Black Eagle Rampage, 300 spine, inserts installed, 28.5" length, dozen shafts with orange nocks, 100gr inserts. - Retail is $130, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $85

7. Black Eagle Deep Impact, 350 spine, inserts installed, 29.5" length (to the beginning of the outsert), 11 shafts (one outsert is a little wonkey) with white wrap and white nocks. - Retail is $145, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $90

8. Black Eagle Spartan, 300 spine, 29" length , 11 shafts (one arrow is cut 1/8" shorter than the rest, but since there are NO inserts installed, I can cut the arrows to whatever length you want and install the inserts at no cost) with orange nocks. - Retail is $147, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $90

9. Black Eagle Spartan, 300 spine, 29" length , Dozen shafts with orange nocks. - Retail is $147, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $100

10. Black Eagle Deep Impact, 300spine .
003 straightness, inserts installed, 29.5" length (to the beginning of the outsert), 12 arrows 4 fletch with white AAE Max Stealth Vanes with white wrap and white nocks. - Retail is $150, ROKSLIDE PRICE is $95

I'll add more later as time allows. I have about 3 more to add.

PM sent on spartan 300 spine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.